AU

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have enjoyed this product so much that I reordered it. The taste is amazing! I mix it with milk at bedtime and an 8-oz serving is just the right size. I used it as a topping for ice cream as well. I recommend it to anyone who loves strawberry flavor.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is seriously so good and tasty. It reminds me of Mc Donald's strawberry shake which I love but don't consume often. The taste is artifical yes, but it's delicious! I've seen this on the internet when dalgona coffee was at its peek of popularity and couldn't find it anywhere to order, but I find it here. Fortunately, I bought two :D

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

We enjoyed it! I have not had Quik strawberry milk in many years but got this for fun and nostalgia and to let my not-American husband who likes strawberry milk taste 1980s American kid nostalgia. Usually after decades, things don’t taste the same as they used to, the formula changes or one’s tastebuds do. But though maybe a bit more tart, as is the trend for fake fruity stuff, this really has the same flavor that would be familiar to an 80s kid. It’s probably just as sweet too, which I don’t love now, but it’s supposed to be! This isn’t supposed to be that healthy but I’m happy and even surprised it doesn’t have artificial junk! I am sensitive to many chemical additives and don’t get a bad reaction to this. It’s fun too because unlike a carton of strawberry milk with expiration date, I can easily just make a small glass. Someone (thanks, 🦄!) on here mentioned her “unicorn cocoa” and it sounds fun hot, I will give it a try on a cold day. It’s a smaller size than I remember but the price is very fair for the amount. You can buy two if you need to. But one should last us awhile since a small glass is enough. I did order a backup though!

It had been so long since I last had strawberry Nesquik and I was so happy to taste the same product. I am probably buying this again!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

made some coco for my nieces and called it "unicorn coco". huge success. Add some small marshmallows, sprinkles and edible glitter and you will have the perfect unicorn coco

Nivy
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This strawberry is so tasty! It leaves a nice coat in your stomach :) the more strawberry powder you use the more like strawberry it tastes! great with so milk and nice before bed.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I mix this nesquik in the milk for my son who doesn't like milk. He drink several cups of milk since I added nesquik to his milk. Will keep buying it.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

My kids love it! It taste like strawberry. It is wonderful with water or milk and its healty. I use it to drink in the morning. It is very good quality.