Page 1 - Reviews - New Chapter, Every Man's One Daily 40+ Multivitamin, 72 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
AU

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Used this before and even though it is a little tricky to have it posted to Australia this time, it is really worth it. I originally found out about this product via a review of best older mens multivitamin in 2020 and it was really good to see it hit the top choices in 2021 too. I recommend this product and brought a couple of bottles to keep me going this time. I like it because it doesn’t give me reflux nor and funny after tastes. I hope this review helps you and as always I think it is wise to check out other reviews and sources of info on this product to see if it is right for you too :) Cheers Eddie

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is one incredible product! I keep buying it for almost 2 years now. It immensely improved my overall health and energy levels , I have more energy now than I had 15 years ago. The only thing it’s a bit on the pricey side but I guess for the goodness it provides it’s well worth the price.My wife uses women version of this supplement and she shares my opinion on it.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

After thorough research, I purchased this for my husband and he's been taking it for more than two years. There has been a noticeable improvement of general well-being when he takes this daily. It's gentle on the stomach and easy to swallow. We've been able to reorder with fresh batches through iHerb. We'll continue to use this wonderful product.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great vitamin company but as I already submitted the cost of these has gone way up. I'm not sure if its because we read that Proctor and Gamble bought the company and raised their prices not to the liking of the original owners but I may have to switch brands if that stays high.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I love these vitamins. They don’t smell or taste like other vitamins I’ve tried and they don’t make my urine that weird yellow color. I’ve been taking them for 3 months and I feel great.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Husband really likes this supplement. He feels more energetic during the day and wakes up from sleep feeling well rested.

f03bf603-56db-49fc-953b-8c7cc399ecd8
Posted on Apr 10, 2021

This is my 3rd time buying this product. It is a very good multivitamin and can be eaten on an empty stomach. I have bad gastric reflux problem and most multivitamin will irritate my stomach, however this product never cause me problem. I would recommend this product as it is gentle to the stomach and very good multivitamin.

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

Perfect multivitamin which acts gently on the stomach. Most multivitamin will cause some nausea effect and not suitable on empty stomach, but this brand is superb which never give me any discomfort or nausea feeling when taken on an empty stomach. I strongly recommend this brand to those who have gastric problem as it doesn't hurt the stomach at all.

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

I have brought two of New Chapter's 40+ Multivitamins : One for my cousin who's 40 and one for my dad who's 65 (I didn't know yet that New Chapter had a 55+ Multivitamins). I really love that the vitamins and minerals are fermented for absorption and they are fully organic. After years of trying out synthetic cheaper vitamins, I think it is high time that we all make a choice to shift to organic vitamins. I won't deny that New Chapter Multivitamins are expensive but they are worth it. Highly recommended !

Posted on May 16, 2022

Full multivitamin for men plus it has super healthy ginger and turmeric , with anti inflammatory properties , antioxidants