AU

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Excellent Zinc Complex

This fermented zinc should be more absorbable (according to research)which is always desirable when it comes to vitamins. Zinc is important for building immunity. New Chapter is a good quality brand and the packaging is eco-friendly, the bottle is glass not plastic! I intend to buy it again.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Taking as part of immune defense strategy. Great ratio of zinc/copper (very important). Like that it is fermented and accompanied by so many other beneficial elements. Believe absorbability is enhanced due to these factors. Taking twice a day.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Needed a supplement to help w/hair loss. After 2 weeks saw a great reduction when washing my hair. Will continue, & recommend to anyone with hair loss issues.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I didn't find this whole food zinc on the market , also fermented Zinc for better absorption in contrary to many lab produced chemical products.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I really love this product that I made the purchase last month, come back and want to buy more, but the price is literally doubled now. That’s insane!!!!

such a very high quality supplement to booster your immune system just one thing that you should be known don't take it in the morning with empty stomach this causes me stomach pain please press like

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

After struggling to get well from an extended illness I looked for something extra to add to my daily supplement routine. I'm glad I found this because I felt the effects right away and believe that it's been helping my immune system deal with the stress of life better.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Zinc usually makes me nauseous. Not this one. It goes down gently on the stomach and im on my second bottle now. Definitely recommended.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

It works for me in making my immune system stronger...I can only consume halal or kosher. Finding a vegitarean zinc was great. I take it along with Gold C 1000mg daily during Covid19. I work in healthcare and cannot afford getting ill. Due to the Covid19 pandemic, finding zinc in stores was difficult. I was happy to see that Herb had it in stock and at a reasonable price.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

We love this product, especially since Covid, been taking it faithfully to keep our immune system strong.