AU

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

love the quality of these gummies it's not like a normal sugar coated gummy bear. You actually taste the elderberry which I love. It still has a sweetness to it but I honestly prefer this over other elderberry brands.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Delicious gummies with no sugar. New Chapter is a quality brand with ingredients that are organic and the highest quality. They are made from organic fruit as well as non GMO and vegan. Great for adults as well as children.

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

Since quite some time now, I have become a fan of all New Chapter products. I have tried out their Multivitamins, Bone Strength and Perfect Hair. I have had the opportunity of buying the Elderberry Gummies one with a big discount and so I tried out the gummies. I would like to say that the latter has a great taste. It must be noted that the gummies are made with real fruits and no cane sugar which is a big plus. Elderberry in itself is an important superfood which boosts your immune system. I have already bought another one for my mom and sister. Highly recommended !

d7999580-8c7c-4af9-ad94-4a309bfac950
9f1dbb75-764e-46bc-bdde-d820671b9e70
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I like them because they help with immunity and they are enjoyable to take. They are low in sugar for a gummy supplement.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I really like these! No gelatin is a plus for me too.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Tastes delicious- even my kids love them. Great way to get a high potency of elderberry.

Posted on May 24, 2022

great product!I love these yummy mummies!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Nice tasting and organic, good product overall

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

They were ok.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I've had a cold longer than usual this winter, so I'm thinking of taking elderberries even during the winter. It doesn't taste bad, so you can eat it like a gummy candy. Is delicious.