AU

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I am a big fan of products by New Chapter. They are bit expensive but they are so much worth it. I have recently bought Wholemega Fish Oil. The package contained 120 softgels- recommended dosage is two per day although I take one per day to maximise usage (4 months instead of 2). Normally ordinary Fish Oil contains only Omega 3 Fatty Acid. But this one contains Omega 3,5,6,7 and 9 together with Vitamin D3 from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil and Astaxanthin. One should note that Fish oil is highly beneficial for heart, brain, eye and joint support. I would recommend this product to everyone who's willing to take care of their wellness !

4131d7be-acd9-4da0-ad52-36166c5c2c44
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil gets superior reviews all over the internet, and I have always been more than happy with the packaging as well as the interior condition of the softgels. I never have a problem with the gels leaking or sticking together. I've been buying these Wholemega fish oil gels for a few years now and I remain a happy, faithful customer.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Tried many fish oils with inexpensive to quite expensive prices and also with different ingredients, but New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil has been working very well for me. It helps with the arthritic inflammation in my joints and doesn't leave a fishy taste in my mouth when I burp sometimes.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Pro: Easy to take. In the first blood test I had done after taking this product the overall test results were good, and the dr said keeping taking whatever supplements I am taking - this oil (and New Chapter multivitamin). Con: Quite expensive. Glad to see you have discount for buying more than1.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This fish oil is one of my most frequent purchases as my whole family is hooked on it. We love the product! My two-year old grandniece can't get enough of it, she prefers this fish oil to sweets! She bites through a capsule and enjoys the taste, while the whole room start smelling like fish:) The product is a bit pricy, but it's of such a great quality that it's worth every penny.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Bought this for my mother and she is nearly 70 years old. She has tried many many and I say MANY type of fish oils over the years, and this is still the best one yet. The fish oil does not have any fishy smell or taste, and it is easy to swallow. She has mentioned that this helped with her joint inflammation especially in her knees Bought the 120 softgels which can last for 2 months.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Tasty stuff! My wife doesn't like to swallow capsules, she bites them open and sucks the oil out and the oil tastes good to her and she has tried other brands that don't taste too good. I only swallow them so I don't know how they taste but will take her word!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I feel “safe” with New Chapter products, that they are of a high quality. I’m sorry they changed the packaging, however, as the new design makes them look generic. (I hope that doesn’t signal a quality change.) I appreciate that the fish is wild-caught, fresh-pressed and gently processed. Of everything I eat, the quality of all my oils is most important to me because of the critical role of oils (lipids) in the body.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I have been using this supplement for a few years and find that it has all the omegas that I am looking for in a omega oils supplement. I also appreciate that it is sourced from Salmon, and preserved with herbs and vitamin E (tocopherols). I do occasionally end up with fishy burps during the day, but they really are not bad compared to some of the other omega supplements that I have had in the past.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Throughout the year I consume 4 grams a day of Omega 3 to keep my triglycerides and LDL in range. This is one of the best brands I know, they do not repeat their pearls.