AU

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

These are very small so are very easy to swallow. That is why I bought this brand. I have a hard time with larger pills. See photo for size comparison. The serving size is 4 soft gels so there are roughly 22 servings. There is no taste though I do get a slight fish burp. I'm not currently pregnant nor do you have to be to take these.

b15420cd-ec81-4d8d-b12d-a1a55d1f1d7d
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Small pills so easy to swallow. Not too sure if 4 is too much so I cut down to 2 since some of my prenatal contains DHA. Otherwise a good supplement from New Chapter!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good quality, but considering the serving size it's not very efficient compared to other brands.

Posted on May 11, 2022

been taking these for over 3years has helped my milk production too i recommend taking it after your pregnancy too

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Very good, made my pain and stifness in the body dissipear.

Excellent
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

The best fish oil I have used so far. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 14, 2021

One of my favorite brands. Do not expect miracle effectiveness as they produce more natural and organic version of supplements. This omega complex includes omega 5 and 7, so it is richer than simply omega 3. This version is also more gentle than they regular fish oil complex. Thus "lighter" caps and smaller -- you need to take 4 a day. Hope this helps.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I really like how they’re not small and they’re from wild caught sources not farmed. I haven’t had any fish burps and they don’t upset my stomach at all.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021