AU
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by these acne covers. I have tried numerous brands but this product sets all the others apart because it is made from a thick, good-quality material and works well. When I use them overnight, it actually expels the pus and hydrates the pimple. It also comes with an ample amount of covers so it will last a long time. Plus, it is gentle on the skin and has superb moisturizing properties.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

i like this a lot soo much better to sleep at night with these stickers instead of cream and some times i noticed a difference the next morning and sometimes i don't.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

الوصف Non-Drying  Works Like A Sponge to Pus and Oil Contains:  24 - 5/16 in (8 mm)  12 - 15/32 in (12 mm) Features:  Visibly indicates that it is working Acts as a protective cover reducing the urge to squeeze Drug-free, non-drying

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Love it! Helps me fight Blemishes before they take a tun to the worst. I am 43 yrs old and still fighting acne especially on my chin. I wish I could wear makeup on top pf these, but other than that' I love them.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

The patch is odourless, comfortable to wear but does not stick so well. It is almost invisible, so can be worn during the day time.

Amazing ! No scent, good quality, size, convenient package, composition, all ages, gentle on sensitive skin, frequency when needed, use on pimple

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I haven't used this acne absorbing covers yet I hope to like them and that they will help.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Everything you would expect from a pimple patch. Maybe it's a little thick, but works well.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Its helpful that you don't touch the spot affected.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I do not notice any effect on my skin and was disappointed with the purchase, especially for this price.