AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Good

i work in kitchen and i got cuts every now and then so i want to buy some good bandages because cheap brands bandage remove when i wash dishes. i feel these are not like them. it has good value to stay. size and packaging is good. nexcare quality is actually better than others.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

These are wonderful, they flex and stay put much better than other brands. I like that it has a mixture of sizes.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Love all 3m products. was a great price, always good to have on hand. Good value for money. Great size and effective.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Useful, soft, airy, handful sizes, strong, effective,no scent, fabric bandages!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

The only brand I buy that never disappoints. The quality is great and it is worth the price

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Best quality bandaids on the market. They are flexible and soft, and stick well. Great price too, as these are usually more pricey

Auto-translated from Russian

I love comfy things so much. I saw a set of these plasters of different sizes and caught fire to purchase them. I was just about to put myself leeches, and after them you need to walk around with plasters for a couple of days. In general, they coped with their task perfectly.

4596780e-dd3d-430f-a1e7-8d37cf95926a
Posted on Feb 2, 2023
Auto-translated from Russian

The first time I ordered patches on the iherb website and I am satisfied with the result. I cut my finger and decided to try it. The patch is very comfortable, even when wet. If I wash the dishes or just my hands, the patch does not peel off and dries quickly, and there are no unpleasant odors from it. To be honest, I even forget about it. In general, I advise everyone!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

In my opinion, the patches of this manufacturer are the best on the market. I'm very glad that they finally appeared on IHERB. I always try to keep packages with different sizes at home and I always put a few pieces in all my bags. Well, the price on the site is much lower than ours (in Israel) in stores.

Olyavy
Posted on Feb 1, 2023
Auto-translated from Russian

Lovely fabric-based plasters are very cool that there are three sizes and you can choose the right price is excellent