AU

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Premium Suplement for Baby, I started giving 2 ml dose to my 3 month baby weighing 7.2 kg, so far no problem and my baby loves it. from what I got from my colleagues who have used it, this is very useful for development at the age of golden age up to the age of 2 years

45a8f751-1e14-487c-9e19-fb016c2e8797
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I gave this to my nephew as it works very good for cognitive development. The packaging came in a nice little box. Just be sure to follow guidelines on serving size and frequency as too much can cause blood to be thin. Other than that it is a perfect gift to newborn babies.

d20c566f-a744-4a33-bbb8-0906a47a1cfb
Posted on May 31, 2022

this product not available in Indonesian market but iherbs can deliver this product with door to door delivery. very simple to get what do you need. this product can be used from 6 month old until age of two. the flavor is good, not taste like fish oil as commonly. my baby like it. I serve to my baby directly with out any mix. the size is enough for 1 months using (depends your baby weight). as description in package, this product using gold quality of fish oil and not using GMO ingredients.

310ef945-9bd9-4f84-9656-263f4b1c09ad
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have used this with my first kid. And works very well for cognitive development. Just be careful with the amount that you use, because the dha tends to turn the blood a little thinner. So, bruses may show up even at minors hits or falls that your kid do playing. When that happens, just pause the dha for 3 or 4 days.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My daughter really benefits from taking this. It gives her a lot of energy but more importantly, it gives her a real learning boost. She's been taking this since she was 1 month old. She's now 14 months old and she never gets sick. she's very smart and is growing well. After taking this she's not exactly hyperactive but just has a lot of energy so we give it to her in the morning. It really helps her to be super attentive and to learn. I feel that this is a quality suppliment you can trust. She can now speak words is 3 languages and also knows some ASL. I'm not here to brag, I honestly think this suppliment should get some of the credit for her health and intellect. Each time she takes this she's so alert and attentive and learns quickly. I think this supplement can help all babies. She was ok with the taste from the start as I'd just mix it in her milk. If this was helpful please give me a thumbs up😀 Highly recommend supplement!

I have been using these drops since the first month. I am very satisfied, I have used two bottles and now I am ordering two more. By the way, I am from the end of the world, where it is difficult to find quality products, since they can be delivered here, so now this is not a problem. I recommend these drops to everyone, I will not change them.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Before my child would voluntarily take vitamins/meds, I would put this into his soup. This is one of the only omega-3s that I can do this with as it doesn't have any added flavors (usually lemon or other fruit flavors). Sure, it does add a slight bit of fishiness to his soup, but it's not THAT noticeable. So it could def work if your child is not too picky. For fish oil, it smells pretty clean and neutral.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love to use this and am very happy to have this product. very fast delivery. the scent, and best quality. This product is best for my family. The size is very nice. The age of the product is fresh. The packaging is best. good benefit for us. very gentle and not so sensitive

Posted on May 7, 2022

this si so good the concentration is perfect and after month and a half I noticed my baby has gotten some progress in some milstones she raly was behind on alot but now she is catching up nicely ..gives her energy and I can see a difference in her behaviour too .wish I got it sooner but oh well

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is my second time stocking up on this product. it is a good supplement for kids. I like that it does not have any flavor and is in its purest form. I feed my son every morning once a day. tastes like the oil from fish when you cook. packaged well and has lots of benefits