AU

Posted on Jan 30, 2022
Good product.

Taste is good! I have always heard that Nordic Naturals always produces a high quality Omega 3 product. The price is very good with iHerb.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Throughout the year I consume 4 grams a day of Omega 3 to keep my triglycerides and LDL in range.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Really good! Feels very natural, had no strong taste or smell.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

have been a Nordic Natural user for a while and love the quality of their DHA.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This my 4th bottle and no fishy odors.. love it

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Nordic Naturals products are very good quality, however I don't love the lemon taste of this one

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

Fish oil was recommended by my husbands diabetes nutritionist and it seems to help. I take it also because it is great for your skin.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

Beside evidence it supports your heart, I fell it helps with skin, and joints. This one has no fishy taste at all. It is distilled which seems to me to be a pure method.

Posted on Mar 18, 2020

This is a pleasant tasting softer Omega; more palatable and easier to swallow than some others, and no unpleasant fishy aftertaste. It contains sardine and anchovy, with added Vit D. Nordic Naturals were recommended by my Australian nephew, who has been in the health food business for over ten years and has supplied me with these supplements, and others. I wouldn’t take any other kind.