AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

We love that this fish oil capsule does not have a fishy aftertaste and does not cause burps. This product is made with high quality ingredients that are worth spending a little more money to receive. We take it to help with anxiety and focus, and we’ll as decreasing inflammation related to autoimmune disorders.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Love this! Whole family is taking this for many years now and we love it a lot. Only problem is that the price kept increasing!

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Excellent product!!! We chose this fish oil as Nordic naturals products have low mercury content. It also has the right amount of DHA that’s important for kids’ growth. Is the best product for my children.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I took for my kids because the dosage was sufficient for kids above 4. The ingredients were authentic and beneficial for kids. The capsules were easy to swallow for kids at a young age, doesn’t have a taste and the serving is enough for the winter season.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Nordic Naturals products are 3rd party tested so it’s more trustworthy. I have been using them for over 10 years. And no fish burps!

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

Nordic naturals is a quality-minded brand I'm willing to pay a few extra bucks for, as I know fish oil pills can have less-than-ideal production processes, or leave a bad aftertaste. Doesn't smell overwhelmingly like lemons, or anything at all actually. The pill isn't gigantic either, which I like. See pic for pill size next to a 500ml water bottle cap.

3bcf301c-4f7c-449a-b93a-ea8820d920a2
6c49b9bf-d5ee-4003-a725-5588b9c75e8f
Posted on May 2, 2021

Nordic Naturals are one of the best brands when it comes to omega products. I tried a few of them and all of them were very good. This product has a nice flavour, the dosage of EPA and DHA could be higher, but it has gamma-linolenic acid which is very useful for those who has skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Good quality and ingredient. It can lower my inflammation. Good for heart too

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Product is fine so far and I have re-order many times.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is my favorite omega from Nordic Naturals. I take this regularly and I purchase Omega Vision once a year. It really helps with the eyes among other things. I have fewer ophthalmologist appointments and no more eye spasms. Can't recommend enough.