AU

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Good but do not overdo this!

Very important for the restoration of gut lining as well as skin, scars, wounds, etc.. But I prefer to eat squash and carrots as well as other foods like chicken liver, guys please do your research before taking a bunch of Vitamin A, personally, I wrecked my liver, reacted very badly, and was ill for a few days from vitamin A toxicity, some of us have poor liver functions and take much more time to clear out vitamins by filtering them, so I really hope my review was somewhat of a help to you and your health journey, remember to leave a like so that I keep writing reviews from my own experience which may help others! - :)

Annyan
Posted on May 11, 2022

Good product for this price!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Nice tast .. easy to swallow

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I tried to always drink for breakfast, because for me this is often the fattest meal of the day. Also, vitamin A can be taken in one meal with vitamins D and E, which are also fat-soluble. And it also goes well with vitamin C. But despite all its positive qualities, pay attention to the fact that it is not advisable to take vitamin A for a long time.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great fresh complexion after taking. If, together with Vit E, it is also from Nordic, then it is generally ideal. Vit A prevents the formation of stones! Top quality from Nordic always! 👍🏻🙏🏻

0a63126e-4918-4e11-b296-5f5e9917b283
1fae6200-c1c5-433d-93ed-4470e49de710
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent vitamin A. For a long time I could not find a good vitamin A, many stopped importing it to Russia, I was satisfied with this.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Quality Ingredients Size norms Packaging good osho Benefits are very Good Composition corresponds Diet does not affect Muscles are strong Energy is strong Taste without

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really love and appreciate the quality of this company. Vit A and carotene help me in the fight against keratosis, which formed after pregnancy. Take 1 tablet per day. Vitamin A also serves as an antioxidant and has a beneficial effect on the skin.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

Vitamin A is very important for the skin, hair and nails, and this brand is very good ☺️💯👍 If my comment helped you, please like