AU

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I searched high and low for pomegranate molasses before finally finding it here, at IHerb. This bottle will provide many servings because this product is concentrated. PomaMax is fresh and flavorful and enhances every recipe. Pomegranate is sometisaid to be a superfood. I’m not a nutritionist so ai can’t weigh in on this aspect but I will say it tastes delicious. Iherb offers this quality product at a very good price.

Good quality, reasonable taste, very concentrated. my mother is happy and already started to take, good packing and fast delivery! Thanks guys !

4a782015-cd97-4daa-addd-e2fa96d355aa
140ce98d-f0f2-4c94-95b0-f6126ceda4de
3ff6893b-8987-4bdf-884a-a5e1c88bc547
Posted on Mar 30, 2021

Pomegranate is rich in antioxidant polyphenols, which can reverse atherosclerosis as well as vascular inflammation, and lower blood pressure. Its anti-inflammatory properties can inhibit the growth of cancer cells and control the inflammation associated with arthritis. I like its sourness. Texture is thick. Rich and concentrate. I mix it with smoothies, or put some on my salad.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love this product very much ! I add it to my water and smoothies almost every day !

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is the best quality pomegranate concentrate made from natural ingredients. Lots of antioxidants. Great taste.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Good thick Concentrate. I’ll add it to the salad dressing

ShaleeP
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I enjoy drinking pomegranate. Love the taste, add more ice

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Hmmm it’s sour taste itself (it’s almost vinegar…that’s what I thought). Really heavy texture. I mixed it up with Soda water…it okay:)

2622440d-18a4-4b3a-a6c3-95b31516e9aa
Posted on Dec 18, 2020

Bitter unsweetened sour taste. Its a weird taste I must say if you're used to consuming fresh pomegranates. Its a plus for low sugar content.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Really good stuff for your health:)