AU

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This brand has a very long tradition in making natural supplements. The softgels are small, easy to swallow. They contain very concentrated aloe vera extract obtained from organic aloe vera. Sometimes I open them ( a little bite harder to open with your teeth) and apply on my skin. According to some research dietary aloe vera supplementation improves facial wrinkles and elasticity.

146f5bd9-f27f-4c79-8b63-ce9d9e6a42d9
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I was a vegetarian for a very long time. I found the idea of eating meat and vegetables strange and unnatural, but then I read an article about what a meat eater does for his health and decided to give it a try. I started taking this vitamin and have seen significant improvement in my physical condition, mental health, well-being, mood and physique. The price is

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have been using these vitamins for over 3 weeks. I noticed improvements in my strength and energy level. I now have the stamina to work harder and get better results without feeling tired or lethargic. However, it has only been a few days, so this is just an initial report.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am very satisfied with this vitamin. After a month on this supplement, I have noticed an improvement in my mood, well-being, and quality of life. Additionally, it has made me feel more energetic and active than I was before. I would definitely recommend this supplement to anyone looking to improve their health

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I think this is a good quality product which seem to have helped me get off the PPIs. Gels are very small size and easy to swallow. There is no taste to it. I take two in the morning and two before bed and my symptoms improved a lot. I am not completely sure if it's only because of Aloe Vera, since I also use DGL, but maybe both played a role.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I usually drink fresh aloe vera for energy and my stomach lining but taking the pills is more convenient. This one is really great quality with Olive oil in the ingredients for absorption. I take first thing in the morning and it gives me great start for my day. Gel caps is good size to swallow.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Very good aloe vera gels. My digestive complaints are noticeably less. I recommend aloe vera. It is not always possible for me to buy the real aloe vera and cut it into pieces. Then I take the capsules (that's easier). I alternate between real aloe vera and the gel capsules

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I suffer from several GI tract conditions such as IBS, SIBO, leaky gut etc. I take a lot of supplements to deal with them and this is one of them. Aloe Vera helps to sooth the stomach and increases motility of the GI tract. The dosage is perfect, capsule size is small, no taste or aftertaste.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

It's a product of good quality. The ingredient is very good. It's a perfect size capsule. It has a great dosage. There's a big benefit to stomach health. It doesn't taste like anything. Don't forget to take it every day. Take it on an empty stomach.