AU

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This herb is an amazing supplements for this day and age especially. It provides great benefit for the entire health via its great antiinflammatory effect, balancing cutokines and immune response. The ingredients is a high-quality standardised extract from the aerial parts of the plant, which are the most helpful. It also improves health status when the body is affected by retroviral activation, like EBV, CMV and others alike.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I use this product when I am feeling run down just at the point where I suspect I may be coming down with something. I combine it with other anti virals like zinc, D3, vitamin c, NAC, and quercetin. It is an extremely bitter herb that scares the socks off any nasty bug that is trying to make your body its next home. Don’t over use it in the winter or you will feel very cold.

Posted on May 6, 2022

In my country, Andrographis is called " Xuyên tâm liên". The taste of andrographis is bitter. That's the reason why I bought this supplement. In capsules, it's easy to take. Andrographis stimulates the immune system. I use it for common cold, infection of the throat.

c0816525-ffad-41be-a315-c257bdaaf103
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Fast delivery in EU! I have good experience with NOW Foods products, so I have ordered also Andrographis Extract from this brand. The tablets are easy to swallow. I like content of 400 mg per capsule, but I would appreciate bigger package, so that I dont have to order often.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Im just beginning to take this supplement. So far the quality seems good. The ingredients are minimal, so no excess nasty stuff. The composition of extractvto whole herb is in a good ratio. The capsule avoid any bitter taste, which andrographis is famous for. I have to take many daily as im on a protocol, and im very happy with the value as well as the quality, as for the benefits ill have to see. I generally find andrographis to be a superior herb for infections.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Bought this supplement in our diet as an immune booster especially as a benefit for these times. They seem good quality and there is no taste.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

undecided on the effect... They use it in Thailand a lot. I am pretty healthy, so I didn't order again, but they say it works wonders on BP and viruses (yes covid)

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

Andrographis paniculata is a plant native to India and traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is rich in andrographolides, and has anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and hepatoprotective effect. I took it for my rhinitis and my colitis. I can definitely say that it had an positive effect on my rhinitis. It also had an positive effect on my colitis symptoms, but not as much as other supplements that I have tried for colitis. My uncle took it for asthma and he was very satisfied with the result. We both felt that it protected us from colds. I always have a bottle of these in my house just in case. I hope my review was useful. Stay healthy!

1106ee27-eb7a-442d-bd10-9fadf4a46c43