AU

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Comes with quality ingredient and high composition of mg in carotene that gives benefit to my skin n eyes. I see the improvement after consuming it especially in my energy. It also antioxidant and has a good taste to consume. The package also secure from damage. Kinda love this supplement for the good results 💗♥️

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is a great product to boost natural immunity and help with eye health. It also has excellent anti-inflammatory qualities for cellular health. This brand is particularly good value. Its ingredients are non-GMO, which I think is mandatory. I also like that NOW products are great value for money.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Astaxanthin is one of the supplements I prioritize in my armamentarium to maintain health. It supports the body’s antioxidant & anti- inflammatory status by supporting cell-mitochondrial function, virtually protects every organ (system) –sucks up free radicals from (DNA) damage, including--but not limited to skin, brain health, glucose metabolism, & cardiovascular health.* I alternate taking fish oils (which don’t contain astaxanthin) plus astaxanthin, and algae-krill (which does). This product from NOW brand is trustworthy.

Posted on May 14, 2022
2096

Posted on May 12, 2022

I've bought this product before, but haven't been using regularly. I like the brand, good quality for the price at iherb and will repurchase. The supposed benefit to skin and exposure to ultraviolet light is why i got it. Hopefully it will help with that living in the desert southwest.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Since DHL doesn’t deliver iHerb products in The Netherlands (a few months now), I ran out of Astaxanthin. With that, I started to get trouble focusing my eyes again… (I’m 58 now, and can still read without glasses. About ten years back it got harder to focus my eyes, so then I started taking Astaxanthin, Lutein and Fish oil capsules, which really improved my eyesight - not to say that it reversed the degeneration.) Since, after these months, I dared to order through DPD and could start with Astaxanthin and Lutein again (the fish oil capsules I got from a local shop in the meantime), my sharp eyesight is back!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

It could be used along with an eye supplement to enhance or improve vision. It is a plant derived ingredient.it comes in a small capsule for better absorption. It has antioxidant benefits for your vision. It is easy to take along with any other supplements without an after taste.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great product and price for the size of package...I use it for about 3 months and now on my 2nd package...will continue as it has a lot of benefits

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I give this to my kids every day. The size of the pills is great for them to be able to swallow and it seems to help them not get Sun burned.