AU

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Smell great like strawberry and taste good. Small packaging but big quantity. The ingredients is a mixed of everything for Vitamin B. I bought this for my nerve since i just recover from my herniated disc on C5,6 & 7. and after 2 months of physiotherapy, I was advise to more Vitamin B so this works well.

b83e38bd-9d8f-432e-8246-e2b59b6f966f
cacf4654-8fed-40de-b565-8f127199dda5
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This Vitamin really has helped me. I am a teacher and because of my career responsibilities, I don't have time for exercise and healthy eating. This vitamin has helped with energy levels as well as a better mood. It's also a great supplement for immune function support...I would recommend this product to anyone looking for health benefits!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have been purchasing Now vitamin supplements for years and this B-12 is no different as in the excellent price and quality. I like the size of these tablets, I put them under my tongue and let them dissolve, it works really well, just a personal preference. Being a vegan, it is hard to find supplements that don't have animal products in them, that's why I can count on Now Foods to give me the products I need. I do not work for Now Foods, but I would recommend their products. God bless!

ca89f906-9983-4ec0-ad38-4411e7f4529d
Posted on May 30, 2022

I’m still trying it! But it feels and smells nice. And the size is just fine. My friend recommended it to me so I got it. Again, it has a nice scent. It’s easy to use. Idk about the quality I’m still trying it. It gives you a nice feelig afterwards. Ingredients are same.

2483ef2a-b8e5-41e8-848a-e942103916f3
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I’ve taken B12 tablets for many years because I’m vegetarian. I think this product is great for boosting my energy, but they don’t taste very good. They don’t really dissolve either, unless you suck on them for a while. If you chew them, they have a chalky-chewy consistency which doesn’t make them pleasant. You could just swallow them whole like any normal supplement, but I was hoping for a better taste since they are lozenges. The packaging is great though, and the quantity lasts a long time.

abaf676c-7bc6-4881-81ab-1a705dac3d86
71e53cb8-5e4b-4961-90f1-6b9e5f7f3a9b
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This little bottle is our happy buddy on the shelf. Since we seek to raise global consciousness in our daily practice, we are vegan and so B-12 supplements are a must. These are convenient, the right potency and even tasty! They are vegan. They are small, round, chewable and a happy pink color. We take these daily - usually! The NOW brand is a high-quality brand that we trust with our few supplements.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I read a lot of other people's reviews prior to purchasing as I know some B12 lozenges don't end up tasting okay whatsoever, but these actually are surprisingly nice tasting! They're a great dosage amount too. I'm typically low on B vitamins due to not consuming much in the way of meat in my diet, so I've been taking supplements for a long time instead, and I find I typically need anywhere from 500mcg to 5000mcg depending on the day, so this dosage is great for days where I need 1000-5000mcg!

This is the best form of B12 and the dosage/potency is good too. B12 lozenges can sometimes be chalky, but these ones are really tasty. Highly recommended for all those who do not get enough B12 in their diet and older people whose bodies often can no longer absorb B12 from food.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I don't eat any animal products so I need to take B12 supplements. I have tried various products and this is the only one I get no side effects - I got acne from all other brands. Tastes of strawberries, take it every evening. So great to be able to order 250 lozenges in one bottle.