AU

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
Love this produce

This b12 spray is really good. My energy levels have increased since using it. I find the packaging looks great but the squirter does tend to leak a little so I always need a cloth to wipe it. It's a great size to pop in your handbag for a little energy burst.

f0aa4bf8-323c-44c4-a310-3994a10fb286
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

B12 is an essential supplement for anyone who does not consume animal products, but most people don't get enough in their diet. This is the most effective way to get B12 and the NOW Foods spray is of a high quality. I've found the ingredients and efficacy identical to the previous one I used which is almost 4x more expensive.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The quality of the ingredients matches the size and dosage for maximum benefit. The taste is fine. It seems to work as expected and have been following the product instructions in the proper manor. I feel it is meeting the need for which I take the substance. It is great and easy to take.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This was a re-order. I have been ordering this B-12 for a number of years, have found an excellent support for energy levels. Now Foods is one of my favorite brands. When this product was out of stock I ordered another brand but that caused a bit of discomfort to my stomach. SO pleased Now Foods is back in stock.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Very good quality product, I bought one to have on the shelf for anyone to use and my Dad started using it semi-regularly all of a sudden and hes pretty picky when it comes to using certain supplements. Taste is fine I cant complain I know some people are very anal about tastes but maybe they have worked themselves into a frenzy trying to pretend they are professional product reviewers when in fact they are FOS.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

The product is good, pleasant taste, it is a bit sweet but it's ok I've tied other brand liposmal b 12 that tasted terrible, the spary bottle isn't the greatest does not spray out really well and drips down the side, i don't find it a big issue though as I do feel like the product works well and gives me energy.

Posted on May 21, 2022

First time was buying B-12 in the form of spray. it is definitely easy for people who can’t swallow a huge pill. Taste is ok. Also bought because of a doctor recommendation

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is a great little thing to have with you. I keep it on my desk and spray some under my desk especially when im feeling low and i feel it perks me up. Must not be combined with coffee.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I use B12 daily because I was deficient of this vitamin. Now my levels are back to normal. It tastes good and it has help me with my overall health. Easy to use.