AU

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Haven't seen any possible effect

After reading many good reviews of this vitamin B2, I decided to give it a try. Been taking it for a week but haven't seen any benefits yet. I do like the small size of the capsules because they are easier to swallow. See attached photo showing a calcium softgel (top), a vitamin C capsule (middle), and the vitamin B2 (bottom). All these products are produced by the same company NOW Foods. I'm pleasantly surprised by the small size of this vitamin B supplement and hope NOW will make their other supplements easier to help people have an easier time swallowing them.

f808f63e-5017-4088-a1f9-0d365c30eadf
Posted on May 14, 2022

Excellent and affordable! B-2 is a staple in our family. We carry the MTHFR gene(s) and are slow to detoxify. Some of us take this everyday. Others, only when knowingly exposed to chemicals, etc. For some reason, it also seemed to be the key game-changer years ago to correct my severe sensitivity to sunlight and glare. Now I don't even think to wear sunglasses most of the time. (Before, I could never be without.)

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Easy to pop capsule open put half in a shake, makes urine a cool colour, but you need to clean toilet more often cuz toilet will change colour. Ive been deficient in vitamins for years trust me when i say u will not get enough from a healthy diet alone, U need supplements,

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Vitamin B2 was a game-changer for me. Taking 400 mg daily changed the frequency of my migraines so that I went from having them weekly to only having so many a year. Taking this brand is my preferred choice. It's a reliable/quality product and the price makes it a good deal. I prefer taking them as 100 mg so I can break them up in the day & so the size of the capsules aren't huge. Definitely, if you start taking them for migraines, you'll start noticing a difference pretty quick as it takes effect within a few days.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I take 400 mg of riboflavin vitamin B2 to help reduse migraines. I take 200mg in the morning and 200 mg in the evening. I did feel a slight increase in migraines when I switched to this brand but overall they did work good! Since I started taking 400mg of B2 my migraines have been reduses by 80 percent monthly. Ones I tried a brand that contained 400mg in one pill however that absolutely did not work for me. I need my dosis spread durring the day for it to work. The pills are not to big and the have no taste. They do turn your pee yellow but that is about all the side effect that I can think of. The package arrives really fast to the Netherlands!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Very good quality! I tried it for migraine as I hear that riboflavin can help. Unfortunately I didn't find any help for migraine, but I noticed that my dry lips looked so PLUMP when I took this! Amazing, never would have guessed. I also felt like I had more energy. This doesn't taste like anything. What I didn't like about the product was that it makes your urine bright orange. Otherwise it's a good product.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Perhaps my favourite B vitamin, though the entire complex is so important it's like choosing your favourite child! Riboflavin has been shown to significantly reduce headache frequency at 400 mg/day. I have found this to be true at lower dosages (100-200mg). Riboflavin can reduce homocysteine levels and blood pressure. Riboflavin deficiency has profound effect on iron absorption, metabolism of tryptophan, mitochondrial dysfunction, gastrointestinal tract, brain dysfunction and metabolism of other vitamins as well as is associated with skin disorders. The last point was key for me as it is involved with the metabolism of other B vitamins. I tend to take it in smaller doses throughout the day as I believe it has an upper limit of absorption.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

So many processes in the body require B2 (and the other B vitamins): from healthy blood to a healthy nervous system. It also works as an antioxidant. And as a bonus: it will make your urine bright yellow! :) These capsules are easy to take, one a day. Good value for money.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

That's excellent product! I can use it simply! I recommend using it. That haven't scent. Quality is great. size is appropriate. I use many from it. Package excellent. Price value ratio is appropriate. Benefit good. Every age can use. Composition is good. I feel good, with frequency, can effective good.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I bought this one because I had riboflavin deficiency symptoms such as dried skin, edema of mouth and etcetera. After I took this, I feel like my skin has been moisture compared to before. This product is relatively cheaper than other riboflavin but It is still good quality . The ingredient is pure riboflavin. I personally think the amount is unnecessarily too high but since it is water soluble, the residual is excreted into the urine. The size of the capsule is small so It is easy to take.