AU

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Beta glucan is important for healthy digestion and they say the digestion system is the 'second brain' of your body due to the multiple bodily functions it controls. Good quality and one of the more affordable price compared to other beta glucan supplement. Also aids in controlling high cholesterol level and enhancing the immunity. Please like if it helps !

HildeK
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

It started out as a supplement my mother took to reduce her cholesterol, and it worked well enough for that she could quit statins. I started to take it due to a slightly elevated cholesterol myself, and it removed my eczema, completely. Nothing else I have taken has made a dent in it before, over 5+ years. I also see some reduction in my use of painkillers due to auto immune issues, and while subtle, it suggest that it might be reducing my inflammatory issues in general. The size is manageable, and the packaging is fairly easy to wrangle after you get the seal off (standard NOW bottle). Mild smell, a bit odd, but not massively offensive. The benefits for the cost seems more than good enough for that this will become a staple in my supplements.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Beta 1,3 1,6 Glucan from Brewer's Yeast is a functional food that helps your immunity support in the cellular level. It is proven to help with your blood cells and support the effectiveness of your white blood cells. This product also contains Maitake Mushroom powder which is an added bonus.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I used to get bad colds and flu every year. I read about beta glucan and gave it a try. I rarely get sick now and if I do its mild and shorter.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I start this product 10 years ago after my breast cancer diagnosis and I don’t have any intention to stopp .It work on busting my immunity very well.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

After taking this for over a month now, I find myself less sick and able to fight one I had last weekend. My body recovered quickly!

Posted on Jan 3, 2021

My family has been taking Beta glucan supplements for over a year now and we find it helps to boost our immune system. We take them everyday but we also take one or two onset of feeling like catching a cold and it works amazingly well. This one contains Japanese mushroom extract as well. As our life literally depends on our immune system especially so during this pandemics, I highly recommend inplementing Beta glucan supplement to your daily supplements routine.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

This product is very helpful to boost immune system. Just one capsule will surely go a long way. Like the saying " an apple a day to keep the doctors away".

94254c08-907a-4bdc-9457-9ee053c27a66