AU

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Excellent! The best

I tasted several types of stevia. And this is the best Friday. Excellent quality. It has no side effects. Previous times, I bought the smaller package. But now we use most stevia, so I bought the big package. Its size is huge. And I fill the small one and the price comes out equal

a6e4392f-d201-4249-baef-7e51b7dd9945

Great stevia extract powder, natural and organic. I use it for baking and other desserts and I am very happy. I like it better than erythritol because I need only a tiny amount and it is a better value. I do not drink sweet hot beverages so I can't say about the aftertaste. In cold desserts it tastes very well.

TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I love this stevia organic extract powder. The pot is very small but you need only a tiny amount so it lasts for a good few months. I don't drink sweet hot beverage so I can't tell about smell or aftertaste. I use it for baking and other desserts and it works perfect. I like stevia better than erythritol.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

although it is my first use, I liked the taste. now foods as usual gets the best ingredients and the trusted quality. size is great as you can take it wherever you go. servings are good for money. it be taken in any diet as it has no calories. you can make any sweet recipe using this product. the package reached me in time as usual. l

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

A little goes a long way and there are no corn derivatives or other fillers. Just Stevia extract. I use it in smoothies mainly, but also have added it to homemade keto gelato, whipped cream, unsweetened almond milk. Love it. Great price & iherb ships in a good amount of time. Will buy again.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love Now Foods Better Stevia. It is delicious. This powder is organic and I know that there are no harmful ingredients added. It is beneficial to help me control my sugar levels. I buy the 4 ounce size because it is a great value size. I will reorder it often.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is the best Stevia. It is wonderfully sweet and doesn't have the nasty aftertaste people commonly associate with Stevia. I should end this review by telling you all that I do not work for or have any relationship with Now Better Stevia. I am only a satisfied customer with an affinity for truth. In my opinion most other Stevia products are lying to consumers, deceiving them into thinking that they are buying something that is healthy while selling them something that is not healthy. I find this despicable and that is why I am writing this review ... If I like a product enough I don't mind going into detail to tell you why.

Posted on May 13, 2022

What can I say ? We have been using this product for at least 15 years, we have tried others when unable to get this one but have always come back to this one as soon as it was available again. It is good value, and we like the taste in our coffee and tea.

Posted on May 11, 2022

When I received the order for the first time, I thought that the bottle was small and would not be enough for a month, but I used it for several months now because you do not need large amount, only a little for any drink, but I do not recommend using it with hot beverages, l did not like the taste of it.