AU

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Ordered this for my dog. As a calcium supplement for her age. It comes packaged in a sturdy plastic bottle. It is a repurchase as I think the quality and ingredients are good. It benefits my dog’s teeth and bones. There is a slight improvement in her hind legs as she has broken it before.

750a0a0c-db72-4b31-9ced-8f7d3451ff8b
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Now brands is one of my go to favorite brands. I bought this to include it in home-made cat food, as cats in the wild eat bones regularly. I wanted to make sure my kitties had a balanced high quality raw food diet with all the components for good health.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I use this in the fresh cat food I make. The quality is so good and fresh. It is very smooth and mixes into the broth very well. The price is so.much better than drug stores and I need larger quantities. Iherb has all my needs covered for very reasonable prices. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

My kitty doesn't like chewing on bones but she still needs calcium to avoid having a deficiency. So I supplement her raw diet with a combination of various vitamins and minerals. I like the Now Brand as I find their products to contain quality ingredients. This seems to do the trick!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Ideal to complete and supplement canine diets in need of more bone/calcium content. The price is right and the quantity makes ordering easy in bulk. We order from an international address and shipping/packaging has always been perfect, with quick delivery. Highly recommend this high quality product, which is very fine in consistency and not gritty at all. Once mixed in with the food, you don't even realise it's part of the ingredients. No weird smell or taste, perfect for picky eaters.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

The wide mouth packaging makes powdered bone meal easy to measure out, and the great price makes it a winning combination and staple calcium supplement in my cupboard.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this supplement after researching now homemade cat food is better for your cat. I mix this with cooked chicken and eggs as well as vegetables like carrots, potatoes and celery. So far my cat love it

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Works great 4 my girl. She doesn't do well with bones. My boy dont mind it either. Normally he avoids anything added to his food.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The quality is awesome I’ve got it for my cat and I’ve seen a good improvement . The ingredients is good it contains a lot of calcium.