AU

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Really great quality! Recommend buying this type of calcium as it is a more bio viable form of this mineral. Calcium is important for bones and joints health. Take 1.5 scoop after training or running. Physical exercises greatly improve the absorption of calcium making bones stronger. Will buy more of it as this one is almost empty :) If this review was helpful, push the thumbs up 👍🏻

638d9469-67c9-44fa-890d-2726f0f63f7d
86afadd1-9c60-4689-9152-ca850a5f9644
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This powder is subtle enough that it's easy to use on a daily basis - I usually put a teaspoon in my mouth with water in one go, preferable to mixing it in a drink. Best value calcium for serving size/$. I follow a vegan diet and prefer supplementing with this over adding too much supplemented plant milk, as citrate absorbs well.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Calcium citrate is supposedly a better absorbed/bioavailable form, and the powder is more economical than capsules. Taking it is not so difficult - I just stir into a glass of water, it tastes like nothing. I prefer not to mix with juice/foods, as many things in food can inhibit the absorption. I take it in the morning, separate from food, and magnesium in the evening.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Calcium citrate is very helpful to me, and its benefits include promoting dental and bone health, and helping with weight loss. To be honest it doesn't taste that good, but I am fine with it haha. Very essential to my keto supplement, will keep coming back to get more!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The most cost effective source of calcium ingredient. Really great quality! Recommend buying this type of calcium package as it is a more bio viable form of this mineral. Calcium is important for bones and joints health for any age. It has no real taste and so is perfect calcium supplement for me and my family.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Many other calcium supplements my body reacts adversely to, however with Now Foods Calcium citrate I have no issues at all. I find it easy to take either in the morning or at night, just sprinkled on a sandwich or with a cooked meal. It has no real taste and so is perfect calcium supplement for me.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It’s a light fluffy powder that easily gets messy. It also seems to become statically charged. It sticks to the teaspoon but fortunately it rinses off easily with water so I don’t waste any. The taste is very mild so I can put it in anything without worrying about the flavor.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

great brand as always. I can't say enough about this brand. the quality and the ingredients are amazing. I personally font have calcium deficiency, I choose this supplement to combine it with other minerals for the summer. the package is not the best for powder but I see this brand use this even for other powders

On the subject of constipation everyone thinks of magnesium. Yet when I was taking magnesium all it did for me was make my bowels loose. I would swerve between constipation to loose bowels, and couldn't seem to get the middle ground. However once I added calcium citrate my bowels finally became 'normal'. I take a ratio of 2 magnesium citrate to 1 calcium citrate. The calcium is needed for bowel muscle contraction, and the magnesium for bowel muscle relaxation. I am now regular, neither loose nor constipated. :-)

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Calcium citrate is the best form to take. The body can absorb this better than any other form. It is pure with no other added ingredients. I like adding it to protein shakes. Calcium is vital for the formation of strong bones and teeth and the maintenance of healthy gums. It's also important in the maintenance of a healthy heartbeat and nerve impulses.