AU

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

79946c95-c304-4748-8f02-d7d8369d1ba2
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Very good composition, if you buy the components separately, it will be much more expensive. Biotin (vitamin B7) - is necessary for the nervous system and beneficial intestinal microflora, and is also important for the health of hair, nails and skin, which is why it was called the "beauty vitamin". Caprylic acid - improves immunity; limits the spread of viral, fungal, yeast infections; fights skin inflammation and various rashes of a fungal or bacterial nature; protects the microflora of the digestive system. Pau D'Arco has antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Black walnut - antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, anti-burn, antioxidant action. Oregano oil powder - destroys bacteria, fungal and yeast infections, expels parasites from the body and fights viruses, is effective against colitis, promotes the regeneration of liver cells. If my review was helpful to you, please hit the thumbs up!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I bought it for my mom and I for a try as it said support Candida. I took two per day for several days. I found no more itchy. In addition, no more diarrea after drinking coffee. My mom also no more diarrea. But the smell of oregano is quite strong. My mom doesn’t like the smell.

ee8d209b-2e92-4ff0-8f31-872214dc05d3
LianaLuna
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Oh , this supplement is God sending for me. It’s really high quality ingredients. I forgot about candida problems! It’s great for every woman! It’s excellent dosage supplement. I could feel benefits from this after 2-3 days already! Capsules are comfortable to swallow. They have no any taste or smell.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

If you have candida issues, these work. I’ve only found one other brand that i like as much, and these are a better bang for your buck. This brand is high quality, and will definitely help any issues if taken on a regular basis. I’ve found that if i have a flare-up, taking a couple of times a day helps get the situation under control.

Posted on May 12, 2022

A very good supplement . I use it on and off for yeast infections . Works very well in regulating the gut when it’s overloaded with yeast . Tales about 3 days to kick in . I usually use it for a couple of days before I stop . Every few mi this I use it as needed. Good results . Certainly helps with yeast infection for women .

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Have used only half the bottle up till now and can feel the difference already! Have ordered another bottle and have recommended to my family as well. Recently realized how much my symptoms have improved in such a short amount of time. Looking forward to seeing even more benefits after completing the bottle

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Great quality product. The ingredients are perfect to fight Candida and you see the benefits within weeks. The pills have no taste, the dosage is good and the size of the pack is light which is very useful for the shipment I definitely recommend it if you suffer from recurring candida