AU

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Improved energy, healthy looking skin, healthier gut.

I have taken Chlorella ( a very well known expensive Japanese brand) regularly for 3 years now. I noticed an improvement in my energy and my skin has looked better ( more glowing dare I say). Now foods Chlorella has the same effects and benefits, if not better. I take 3000mg a day for the first month and then 6000mg in divided doses daily. Now Foods has the best price for quality and quantity after doing a lot of research in the market.

52b50667-3cdb-4492-a239-1c57ba300d67

Good product with reasonable price. I've been consuming chlorella for months and it gives fantastic results such as: fresh and energized body. I bought chlorella in order to slow down aging because it has pigment-protein complex (PPC) as anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. After consuming chlorella for months, I noticed that my skin is more fresh and looks more young. Also, another good side of chlorella it can detoxify heavy metals.

16fe022e-c36f-49b1-912f-634450a1e6e4
c287692d-9a66-4378-b71d-abdb91dfceff
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

71297a54-d3e7-4a87-8645-3c7d7dc6f979
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Same as others, trying it cuz recommended by a Japanese YouTube who lived in Taiwan. Altho it’s not the same brand, it’s nice. And the size of the tablet was not that big as described in the comments Her videos are knowledgeable. I trust her and the resources she gathered. Hope this product help with my body!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Brought to use as a binder to bind to heavy metals and other toxins within my body as part of a detox prescribed by my health professional. Chlorella is very effective as a binder, is also good for cholesterol, blood pressure and an antioxidant so if youre after any of those this might be for you!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

After taking it for a week, my intestinal health has significantly improved. Chlorella absorbs heavy metals and other toxic substances from the body, especially the intestines. My bowel performance is a lot better because my body is free from these pollutants now. I recommend it to people who have constipation and are easily fatigued. However, I heard from people that vitamin C shouldn’t be taken together with chlorella because it reduces the effect, but I’m not sure whether it’s true. If this review helps please give a thumbs up to help me get rewards and buy and review more products!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

As I said in my last feedback, I am completely satisfied with my product. I have been using it for a week now and I see results in my skin is completely rejuvenated, and it is also helping me in the weight loss process! This product is high quality indeed!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

i hv been using stuff like dmsa dmps edta nac selenium vit c etc to chelate heavy metals. but so far i am still not quite out of the woods yet as my 5G handphone made me really dizzy. read that cilantro and chlorella also helps. incidentally cilantro liquid extract on its own gives me a terrible headache.. but taking it together with actual cilantro leaves i feel much less headache when chelating. so now i am trying cilantro (liquid and leaves), chlorella snd selenium. good luck to everyone facing the same problem as me! we will get through this!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

To be completely honest I got this product because I watch Tiktok, and I Saul many people raving about how this product helps combat acne, body odar, and bloating. Sounds like a dream product am I right? I have been on it for about two weeks! And have had amazing results I completely stopped using deodorant I go to the gym every week so this was easy to tell that it was working because I come home and I don’t stink lol. My skin complexion has always been pretty good so this one was a little bit harder to tell if it worked.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Chlorella is a type of algae that packs a big nutrient punch, as it's a good source of several vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In fact, emerging research shows that it could help shuttle toxins out of your body and improve cholesterol and blood sugar levels, among other health benefits. I drink it after lunch meal. My stomach feels better with the chlorella.