AU

Posted on May 18, 2022
Excellent product as expected from now foods!

Now foods is one of my favorite brand for supplements, the quality is incredible, has really great composition and good pricing, and has almost every product I need. This chromium picolinate is excellent, it was prescribed to help with my sweet cravings and its working. The capsule size is smaller than other brands, which I really loved it.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Good quality product, im not sure if it's work or not but the ingredients looks fine, the size is enough for about a month, i like the fact that is only one pill per day and recommend it, hope in my next blood test i will see results. I like it and recommend it, thank you

2d8245ad-7247-4cab-8d0b-cc06b3a7f2ed
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I'm pleased with now quality ingredients are good the don't give me any reaction you get a lot of benefit from this mineral good composition these supplements don't leave bad taste comes in a good size that can be easily takes,Good packaging try them if you have symptoms of deficiency.

66916dfa-57cc-443a-bf7f-b7cf5eeceae7
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I regularly buy this for my dad as it helps with his type 2 diabetes and he hasn't complained of any side effects or any other digestive problems. it lasts him a long time and is a great value for the price. Great quality and the size is not big enough to cause issues with ingestion. Thank you :)

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

doesn't make you sleepy/drowsy or stimulate you so you can. take this anytime during the day I usually remember during dinner time because this helps with your metabolism right it's a great ingredient which helps if you have a hard time losing weight the size is just right great minerals

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Been taking for pcos and I’ve seen some improvement in my symptoms. It doesn’t have a strong taste. I use it everyday one pill a day and I don’t think you can take it more frequently than that. Great qualities and great benefits I lovee it. I like the size it’ll last for a long time.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I really appreciate this product Chromium Picolinate because it is helping my body to do what it cannot do on its own. It was recommended that I use this because I was bordering on becoming pre-diabetic so that I could supplement my diet and make up for the deficiency in my body. I love the size its easy to swallow the packaging is eye catching. I also love that I only need to take it once daily. The quality is great as well. I couldn't have found a better product.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Pill size is a bit large. I like that ingredients are natural. Package is convenient to use over a long period. Leaves a bit of after taste - not strong, but a bit noticeable. Needed this supplement to control the sugar levels. I think it helped control chrom deficiency. Overall a good quality product