AU

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

After having prostate issues and being on prescription medications with no results these were recommended by a family friend. These reversed the condition completely within two weeks and I have reset 10 years off the clock. I went from being hospitalized and worrying about surgery to being completely back to normal. Amazing product! Highly recommended.

386cab26-3c2a-4c26-93e7-d93811096d88
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Good quality, fast delivery. Nice way to place an order at iHerb. I've taken Prostate Health for one week and feel a little bit better about reducing urination time from 3 to 2 at night time. Thanks. I purchased 2 bottles of Prostate Health, I'd like the ingredients stated to be good for man's prostate. In fact, I don't get instant well in these 2 weeks. but i feel a little better. I plan to purchase more after I finish this 2 bottle and I plan to take Prostate Health for a long time trying to improve my urination problem better. I think I need to take the pills a couple of more months to get better.

0528d22b-31ef-49aa-89fa-47b170070ab8
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

NOW is one of my most trusted brands with a high quality and their Prostate Health formula is arguably one of the best on the market, having the level of clinical strength. Taking it on a regular basis I have seen the benefit and marked improvement in my nightly toilet visits diminish to one per night. I do believe it is doing me good. Containing all the necessary ingredients for a healthy prostate, I would suggest men who are turning 40 and above to consider taking this supplement as part of their daily regimen The size, although slightly on the large side, is still manageable. Do give me a Like if this review has helped you, Thanks!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This product was a prayer answered. I was extremely skeptical if it would work. I needed relief of a slightly enlarged prostate. I was urinating at least 20 times a day and 4 times a night. The doctors were no help. I took three of these horse pills the same day they arrived. I have never taken anything that worked this fast except for a shot. The results were immediate and effective. By the third day, I was back to my old self. Now , I only get up once a night if that, and getting the rest I need. I prayed to GOD to heal by body and he certainly came through by way of NOW Prostate Supplement. I am so thankful.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Has experience issues like frequent urination, unable to urine all at one go, occasional feel hurt urinating, prostate enlarge, etc. Instead of visiting a specialist, I thought why not try out natural supplement. I've tried best seller but cheap price. Doesn't seems to improve. So I think it's true what you pay is what you get just like many things in life. I decided go for super best quality ingredients esp we are talking about our men's livelihood! Clinical strength strikes me! Without further ado, bought and since then no turning back. It really works! I remember after 1 bottle, I see results! Most problems resolved. I continue taking it as health maintenance. If you are reading my review, I strongly recommend you to try it. No try no knows! Prostate problem is no joke which can cause many inconvenience. So pls pay for high quality ingredients and not just saw palmetto alone. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you 🙏🏻

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I have confirmation that this supplement works for me. Had been taking this for about a year- with another Saw Palmetto product and Turmeric and Viat C (5 grams daily). Saw results of less frequency/urgency after 1 month- and had stayed steady for a year. Went on 2 week vacation and the Prostate Health capsules I packed in pill cases melted and I was left without any for the last week of vacation. All my symptoms returned without the pills! Upon returning to normal dosing (one AM, one PM), I have returned to the 80% reduction of symptoms I reached before. For me this product works.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Switch to NOW from a premium brand and the quality of ingredients is just as good, if not better. My husband had been going to the toilet in the middle of the night up to 4/5 times and decided to give these a try. They are really quite strong as he started taking only one pill instead of the recommended 3 daily dosage and it’s already cut to going twice, sometimes only once a night! Highly recommended for anyone suffering from nocturia

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Excellent product. I have been using this formula just for a few weeks only and the results have been very, very good. I couldn't be happier. I have previously used many other products but this one from "now" surpass them all for a long shot. Once I complete this first lot of 180 Softgels I will submit another review. Thank you "now" for putting in the market such an excellent product and many thanks to all those reviews that convinced me to give it a try to this Great Supplement. Also many thanks to iHerb for stocking this product and for their second to none customer service and prompt deliveries.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I'm in my early 50's and have been having issues getting up 3-4 times a night to urinate, became a real pain having all of that broken sleep. After taking these for 2 weeks I started to notice a difference and now I'm almost a month in and only getting up 1 time per night. What a difference these have made in such a short time. All I can say is if your having issues of course see your doc but also give these ago, well worth it.