AU

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is a great product at a great price. I use colostrum not only for the immune system - it has a very good preventive effect, also for the gastrointestinal tract, and great smooth and clean skin, with radiance, glow effect.I take colostrum for up to 3 months, after which I take a break of 1 month. I prefer to combine its intake with spirulina, collagen and vitamins for the skin. For better results and absorption, I take it on an empty stomach - either in the morning or in the evening, 3 grams per day, drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Working scheme, with proven results for me.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I've learnt about Colostrum recently and decided to try the Now Foods' product. It's too early to talk about positive impact, but for sure I haven't experienced anything bad. What can I say right now is that the product presents decent quality and the scent is nice. For sure I'm going to give it a go over the next couple of weeks and include it in my daily supplement list.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Update! It’s actually doing just fine. Initially it didn’t seem to dissolve too well in my tea, but I’ve been putting it in hot coffee and having no issues with residual sludge. Or maybe it’s that any undissolved bits are just blending into all the other things I mix into my coffee! Either way, I’m pleased with it now …………… I’m disappointed with how poorly it dissolves into liquid. Maybe I can buy capsules to fill and swallow, otherwise it’s just a gross sludge at the bottom of my tea

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Well, if it's made by NOW, I'm sure it is a great quality item, which is why I've given it 5 stars. I just looked at the ingredients and I have NO idea why I purchased it and it is sitting in my cupboard waiting for me to remember. I suspect it is supposed to be in my cat's raw food and I've left it out of the recipe. Must go and check.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I noticed that taking Colostrum Powder has significantly reduced the healing time of minor wounds, abrasions on my skin. Normally my wounds heal between 6-8 days. Colostrum reduced it to 2-3 days. Colostrum also has a calming effect on me. Good taste.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I like colostrum for repairing the gut but it is costly. This si quite a cheap product compared to NZ brands out there and I can taste the difference. However, you dont need much. I stopped taking ti becasue I am casein and lactose intolerant and over time I found the reaction to uncomfortable.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Have infants at home and recent research shows colostrum helps protect against replication of covid19. Adults have vaccines. Infants have this. Item sent via courier arrived promptly.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

In today's environment its is important to keep your immune system strong. This product is priced just right and the ingredients are good. The benefits you get from this product is important to your ovérall health.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This seems to be a good colostrum which is so helpful for great immunity. I prefer the taste of California Gold brand, but tht has been out of stock for awhile.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I bought this colostrum to help fighting allergy. The quality is as good as the California Gold Nutrition Brand which is always out of stock.