AU

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Don’t leave home without it.

I began taking Now Brands 400mg COq10 last year. After using it as the suggests for a month, I decided I didn’t notice a difference in energy - which was the reason I tried it so didn’t order a second month supply. My energy level plummeted. I didn’t realize how much better I felt overall until I ran out! iHerb had my second order of it here quickly. Now, I will never discontinue use of this mighty fine product. I feel like the Kool-Aid man when I take it - Oh Yeah! My stats - 38y/o in average health.

be9d5f85-e6d4-4fcb-8c44-ff607a194ee0
Posted on May 1, 2022

Great product -- this is a 400mg tab CoQ10 supplement, which is hard to find. As I am on a statin drug, physician recommends 400 - 600mg per day for muscle and cardiovascular health. I dislike brands that carry only 100 or 200 mg tabs. NOW is a very reputable company with quality ingredients. Tablet is large (as with all CoQ10 products), but it is easy to swallow.

The size of these capsules makes me worried every time I take one. However, after a few weeks, I found that my energy had improved. I'm sold on CoQ10, but I'll have to figure out a better method to take it (liquid).

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is the best quality 400mg CoQ10 I could find here for such a great price. If this helped you, please give a thumbs up!

Posted on May 25, 2022

A good product which raises my energy level and is good for my overall health status. Good value for money product and I will definitely repurchase it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

We've used NOW co Q 10 for years. We attribute great health to this and a number of other of your products.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Excellent! item and its work with t he hair with wonderful way.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Happy with quality of these. The suze of capsules look huge but surprisingly easy to swallow. Will buy again.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

please take the time to look up the benefits of CoQ10. it has done wonders for my health.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I got this for my mom and she likes it