AU

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
*Quality & quantity!*

This is another Gem right here! This is a solid supplement to boost energy and blood flow. It gives you an overall well being feel and your energy levels will increase. You can feel it in your cells how your body is transforming and not feeling so tight and clouded. This is a very good supplement to add to any regimen.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This product was suggested for my husband who has heart issues. He's been taking it twice a day and it is helping. The Hawthorn Berry is apparently key and a good combination with CoQ10. Thanks iHerb's for offering this at an affordable price!

I switched from plain hawthorn to this which blends coq12, and really find it is more beneficial for heart health - I don't get any more occasional palpitations like I used to.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Great product! I have used many brands of CoQ10 and this one is very pleasant and eased into my system. Plus the Hawthorn Berry works well to balance Blood Pressure which can rise in my system when I have some kind of inflammation (which I had) and lingers on.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Coq10 good supplement towards cardiovascular health and lowering hypertension. It is also a powerful antioxidant for all ages with good benefit for skin, heart and brain. There is no after taste in this high quality product. Highly recommend to those who are looking to improve theri heart health.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great product with quality ingredients in a small capsule that is easily swallowed. Helps with my heart health and is an excellent product especially for the price. Easy open bottle too! Will buy again

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've been taking these for years now it's great for my skin. This can have an energizing, protecting, stimulating and rejuvenating effect on the skin, which makes my skin look younger. I also apply products containing it topically to increase effects internally and externally.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This is fantastic supplements for the heart as it contain hawthorn berry as well. Great combinaison in a small veg capsule that is easy to swallow. Love the package size of 180 cap as it is great value for the price. I love it!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Wow I could feel the difference from the very first capsule. I am extremely happy with my purchase! It must be the added hawthorn berry because I have taken coq10 for a few years now and am feeling better than I have in a long time.