AU

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

b6ad9442-ca38-45c5-8587-bc13cc2c9d92

I use Cranberry Caps to maintain bladder control. If you feel as though you have a UTI, definitely see your doc and get tested. You do not want to let that go untreated. Would recommend this product. Good price on a needed supplement. Saved me a lot of money and hassle, the way I see it

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

They work as intended. Nothing to scream about - it's just like those normal everyday trusted supplements :-D Good value for money in my opinion. I only take a half-serving as I am literally only half the size of most humans, I think. And I still feel the beneficial difference to my mood, health, etc.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Ordered these cranberry capsules for my elderly mom. She is pleased with the product and highly recommend them to everyone looking for a quality product at an affordable price.

042eb3e1-34bb-4ea7-bfb6-357dcdbfb3d7
Posted on May 2, 2022

This is my first time buying this. I looked at the ingredients and they seemed of quality… packaging came sealed so that’s good. Heard taking these supplements have benefits to the urinary tract if taken so here I am testing it for myself. So far no concerns and hopefully I’ll see some improvements.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Got this for my mum for urinary tract health. Great price point for the content and reputable brand. Have been on NOW brand for most of my supplement stack for years.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I used to suffer from urine infractions and tried everything even been on antibiotics for six months nothing helped this cranberry pills are the only ones that helped me for years now

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The beneficial properties of cranberries are well known - they contain a number of vitamins (groups B, C, E and others), as well as minerals important for the human body: magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, calcium.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

whenever you get UTIs, take 4 capsules from this cranberry with minimum 500ml water, after a while take probiotics, then after around 4 hrs take another 4 cranberry capsules, you'll feel better for sure and continue with cranberry capsules until you get rid of it.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Quality ingredients suitable for my mums age she is 92! Its a diet supplement that can reduce urine infections and provide good vitamin c. No taste. Benefits are high