AU

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

65263f3b-1ccc-4f74-b418-528e08e88a17

I love cranberry. I take really a high dose with the first sign of urine infection or candida and it works amazing. The high level of antioxidant proanthocyanidins (PACs) in cranberries helps to stop certain bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract walls. In this way, the PACs in cranberries help to avoid infection.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I get these for my mom. The price is right for the quality and she trusts this brand. She sees results and likes that this contains PAC's so there is added benefit.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

I have had chronic UTI’s for many years which have required constant antibiotics. My urologist had done some research and suggested I start taking cranberry pills to see if that would help anything. I have now gone from 2-3 infections a month to maaaaybe one a year. I absolutely love this supplement.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I LOVED IT SO MUCH.helps with chronic yeast infections and balancing ph

Posted on May 2, 2022

good for urinary bladder healing when taken with others remedies