AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

This has definitely helped my arthritis. Great stuff. I take two in the morning and if I am feeling particularly stiff I take two more in the afternoon. Devil's Claw by Now is a product I can recommend, because it helps. It doesn't get rid of arthritis, but it lessens the pain.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This product was recommended by my friend who has reuma artritis. she says it helps with her pain, so I bought it. I acctually dont have artritis but I do have discus hernia on several levels of my spine. I started drinking it last month and I can feel less pain. My mother uses it for her knee pain. I can recommend it. This product is gluten free and I can drink it because I hav celiakia too.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I didn't read the whole label before buying and was disappointed it has rice flour in it, however it is helping with joint pain

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I have been taking this for years NOW is one of the better brands. It help me with all my swelling and I sleep better.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

These are just as advertised. I have not seen any difference yet, but have only been on them for about a week. I am hoping my arthritis and joint pain go down soon.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

We have a good diet and this is the only supplement my husband insists on adding - initially for his back pain, which has since eased and he believes this is necessary to keep it that way.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

A product I have bought several times already is very helpful for back pain and joint pain its improvement my standing. good quality Recommend it

Posted on May 26, 2022

I get headaches often, and if I catch it in the early stages and take a couple of these, it usually wards it off. I'm grateful for Devil's Claw for helping me avoid taking so many over-the-counter pain relievers! I much prefer this natural alternative.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022