AU

Posted on Mar 31, 2022
Excellent to normalize ADD Inattentive Type

I've used this product for many years and recommended it to students' parents. It totally normalizes ADD (Inattentive type) symptoms. I call ourselves (Scatter-brained unless Highly-Focused type!) It normalizes focus, organization and waking and falling asleep properly, as well as relieving anxiety and minimizing "day-dreaming" and improving short-term memory.

Dimethylglycine is an amino acid. It is used to improve energy, boost the immune system, and to manage seizures and autism. I take DMG with MB12 and Folate as a part om my methylation protocol. You can try TMG as well to see the difference. There are some positive reports of DMG efficacy on the immune system when taking with NAC (which is a must-have for me in this challenging time). Stay healthy!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

i've been using dmg for two years now.. but never felt its effect until last week .. i went to donate blood which i have done around 8 times before .. but this time was the first time i felt realy weak and totally out of breath even just few steps .. I remembered i have dmg in the fridge so i gave it a try .. I felt better i thoght it's a coincidence .. next day am out of breath again i took another pill and am better few hours later took another pill .. wow its like am normal again.. it works ..i will use this untill my blood is back . and whenever i go to the gym when am better

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 1, 2022

I take this along with my other B vitamins. I want all of them taken together so they can be more effective. I can tell you the difference is noticeable for me. I don't always buy the same name brand of any supplement. I like to buy what I trust and what I am needing more than the actual supplier and iherb has this option.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

I’m feeling better now . I use it from one week ago with other supplements. For overall wellness and I become more active mentally and physically. It’s dimethylglycine so methylation can be involved in modification of heavy metals, regulation of gene expression, regulation of protein function, and RNA processing. I advise you to Read more about its benefits before take it .

33389bfd-780a-4e51-a247-e7f1bdca8e51
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

You get energy quite instantly, and your mood improves quickly. But day after day the effect decreases, and it feel a bit too overstimulating compared to the tri version. Your effect may vary.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I find this very good, recently I had a bad cold and cough and cannot breath properly with a blocked nose. Since I started taking this my cold and coughs seemed to improve and I can breath better. The supplement is easy to swallow.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This should be used by every child with autism, A n outspoken immunologist has also advised this will help limit spike protein replication. Helps you make methionine which you really need anyway Also use TMG as well