AU

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

A big size bottle for all of us , the dosage is one tablet per 2 days. Always trust on NOW quality products, great package and organic ingredients. The benefits and the effect i felt after 1 month of usage . Better skin, hair and antioxidation for my body. Honestly i can\t feel the taste.)

ba3a2245-d93e-4c97-a776-89000ac369c5

My wife and I take a NOW Foods E-400 softgel with mixed tocopherols each morning with our breakfast supplements. We decided to take Vitamin E for its antioxidant capabilities, as well as to supplement our immune system, and thirdly to keep our vascular system healthy. We also consume a lot of avocadoes, which are an excellent source of natural Vitamin E, which creates protective layers within the body that supposedly reduce the likelihood of developing cancer. Good value. Read more

ccc52b09-5f3c-470d-b9f8-36f7c3844da5
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I trust the name of the Now product. I remember the day where is was easy to purchase the Now product from Whole Foods. I don't shop at Whole Foods since they have changed hands. I'm very happy I can still purchase these wonderful and safe products for my family. Thank you,

Posted on May 1, 2022

I use this product as a basic part of vitamin E. Additionally I add tocotrienol in small amounts, which I purchase also in iHerb. It is possible other products. are also available in iHerb, so you can use the entire complex of vitamin E in one capsule, but it is a significantly higher price (I give it to my kid). So, my recommendation for long-term use - choose this product and remember to keep it in a frigider (not a freezer!). I must mention that never feel any side effects. I take one capsule a day.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

feels good and package is convenient benefit a lot and make the skin more comfortable also keep the body healthy the size is easy to swallow, no need to worry about choking problem. there also no weird smell so I can take it for easy! the number it contains is quiet suit for my needs!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) with mixed tocopherols is the best form of Vitamin E that you can ingest and the NOW brand does not disappoint. The quality of NOW products is always #1. I used the synthetic form (dl-alpha tocopherol) for a while because it's less expensive but I can really feel the difference in my training recovery now that I'm using the natural form again. Maybe it's the synergistic antioxidant protection provided by combining it with the NOW astaxanthin but I definitely feel the difference. I usually take 800 IU daily with my breakfast along with 10mg of Astaxanthin and 1000mg NOW NAC ( N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) and have never felt better!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

It's a good product! I take this daily and I can see the effect of this product! iHerb does a tremendous job in delivering the item promptly!

2c4f9bf3-ead7-4cd8-bcda-ec444d02e3e4
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Bought this recently. My partner and I started having great effects from this. I have noticed, my hair, skin and overall energy has become alot better. My Partner is also feeling great. Does not have a taste but does have abit of smell. I have recieved alot of compliments in changes to my overall appreance and energy.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I have been using this product for a long time now. The benefits to my skin and hair have definitely had a positive effect and I often receive compliments about how young I look. They are nice and small in size and as the dosage is only one tablet per day this is easily doable.

Posted on May 12, 2022

After reading about the Shute brothers (the Canadian doctors) and vitamin E, I bought this for the sake of my heart health. I would like to avoid any possible heart issues: heart attacks, arythmia, tachycardia, angina, or even high or low BP, etc. I was told to get d-alpha tocopherol, or "mixed" tocopherols and this one fits. Please like if u find this useful.