AU

Posted on Oct 21, 2021
Great Quality and Taste

Great zinc and elderberry supplements. I usually take them to give my immunity a vitamin boost. Plus I noticed that my hair and skin start to look better when I'm taking zinc (less breakouts, stronger hair). Now foods formulations are always have quality ingredients and this particular one even taste great.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I’ve been taking this in conjunction with vitamin d since the pandemic started, and though I don’t know that it will keep ALL viruses at bay forever, I haven’t been sick with more than one common cold in the past two years. That’s not a bad track record.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The Elderberry and Zinc Lozenges was intended to buy for my niece when she was infected with serious sore throat and pain, and could not sleep due to the pain. She took for a few days since then and found improving, and she also said the taste is good! It became an instant help to her and because of that I have recommended lots of my friends to build up their immunity. My family also bought one for prevention after the good review from my niece! The product has arrived with good package and quality.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I like and trust NOW products. I started using this supplement during the pandemic, when I thought elderberry and zinc would offer some protection. I take one every night. They taste great.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

We purchased this for the flu/covid season. Whenever we started to feel sick, we took several of this and liposomal vitamin C. Not sure if this is why we got through the winter unscathed, but we did!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This is a great product! Pulled my family and I out of a "certain sickness"! Seriously good stuff! I buy bottles of this and hand out to my family.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Like it a lot. It has mix of best ingredients to support immune system. It does not upset my stomach, like most zinc pills do and it has nice flavor.