AU

Posted on Oct 14, 2021
It's good for what it is

There are some impressive herbs in this formula, including panax ginseng, which will no doubt help with energy to some degree. However, B vitamins are a critical part of energy metabolism and this supplement unfortunately does not contain B vitmans in thier active form. What this means is that the body has to work harder to digest and convert the vitamin ingredients of this supplement to their active forms in order for vitamins to take effect in the body. However, if your digestion isn't in peak condition, it could mean these precious B vitamins pass right through you without any value or benefit to you. Therefore, I encourage you to take an active multi B supplement in addition to this formulation if you are after more energy in your life. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

I like it, it gives me enough energy and it isn’t a bust of energy, like I thought it will. The energy comes naturally and I do not feel overwhelmed by the mix of ingredients, as I did with the nootropics. Now’s products are always great quality and I am never disappointed. Sometimes I need to take 2 pills to get it trough the day, as one is not enough (I am 27 years old). I am careful to not get way too much of it, as I am more tired the day after.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This supplement is in my everyday life for a couple of years! Usually a take one pill at afternoon instead of two and it helps me a lot to feel better at work. I'm a low energy person who gets tired quickly and it's a game changer. I love that there are lots of vitamins and herbs in one pill so you don't need to take handful of pills). Just be careful with the side effect of dizziness (but I had it only while taking the supplement in the morning).

Posted on May 26, 2022

Theres an amazing supplement to get more energy. I have been consuming for 2 months and I feel better, with more energy, less tired and I don't fell sleepy all day. I highly recommended. Furthermore it has a lot of ingredients with good quality. The best thing is that the price is reasonable.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This product is incredible, I use it for 15 days and my energy is continuous, I take 2 capsules in the early morning and the effect lasts all day. I had problems with fatigue during the day which have disappeared since taking this product.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I was taking this for awhile when I was actively working to lose and was losing weight. I started to notice when I failed to take it for several days my weight loss would stall, and then I would start losing weight again when I started taking it. Time went on and I just stopped taking supplements all together. I've been feeling crappy and tired lately, unable to do anything at all and decided to take this today and wow, it's 2am and I am wide awake and have a ton of energy, I cleaned my kitchen, did a ton of laundry, shopping, errands....and felt more concentration on tasks at work. I know it has caffeine but I took this hours ago and haven't crashed like I normally do when I drink strong coffee. I think I may have not noticed the energizing effects when I initially starting taking this because I was very anemic and needed to correct that as nothing will make you feel energized if you are anemic. Also, I was reading Dr. Weil's write up on Rhodeola and Panax Ginseng and was considering ordering those supplements and then realized that this product has it. They are both supposed to help with mood and energy. I am reordering another bottle now, and this is only one of two supplements I have gone back for a second time of all the supplements I have tried in my life.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Truly gives me the energy I need to get me thru the day. The quality is great and I do feel the benefit. It does not give me jitters and its sonewhat a slow release throughout the day and just enough to keep me alert.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This dietary supplement is full of great ingredients that boost energy - such as- ginko biloba, green tea and more. The quality of this brand is very good .

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is a quality product. I like it because the B vitamin doses are just enough for your daily needs. It doesnt exceed to an extreme amount. It also has a reasonable amount of natural caffeine to keep energized for a few hours. Thumbs up for me.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Fantastic ingredients. Just the right amount of "energy"! Great price. None of the jitters! I'd buy it again. I buy other NOW products as well👍🏻