AU

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This essential oils are greatly use for cold and flu symptoms. The size is small but worth it as it’s naturally pressed, soothing and with a good scent. The packaging was good and it came in just in time. Health benefits of cinnamon can’t be over emphasized as the composition feels relieving

661b8f54-5d18-4b93-9aa6-13d04b0cd034
8d787bc9-de9d-49db-b6b0-86c208a2fd28
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is an excellent cinnamon and cassia blend. I used this essential oil as a scent in a soy candle at Christmas time, as well as making scented pinecones. This oil is good quality for the price, and I will buy more essential oils from Now in the future. I love the cinnamon smell at Christmas time.

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on May 15, 2022

This essential oil is so soft and sweet with just enough spicy kick, I think it smells better than cinnamon bark essential oil. I use it in a diffuser and after just a few minutes the whole house smells like xmas. Amazing quality, could not ask for more. Thank you! I will purchase again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I use this and other essential oils diluted in white vinegar for the dog bathroom areas in the backyard. Along with keeping the area picked up, we can enjoy a people yard instead of a dog yard. Much less 'bathroom' smell, dog and bugs aren't harmed - bugs simply don't want to congregate here, and the dog isn't constantly hounded by flies and ants. Bugs don't like the oils, ants dont like cinnamon. I haven't seen a spider in ... gosh years. Haven’t used a professional bug-terminater in 15+ years.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Excellent price for cinnamon oil. I use it to ward off bugs in the summer. It definitely works on spiders- they can’t stand the smell.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I LOVE THIS SMELL! It is not the typical spicy, hot, cinnamon smell like some expect. Great smell for the holidays, especially the winter months.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The package arrived early and the product was secured nicely. The scent is powerful. The price was great for the size I ordered. The benefits of this essential oil are amazing. All natural. I cant wait to use it.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Isn’t as strong and intrusive as the other forms of cinnamon would make as a great base note in perfumes/ body oils it’s a weird scent for sure. I just remembered what it smells like it’s like Mavi bark