AU

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I used clary sage with some carrier oil and use it as a tummy rub at times or when I experienced menses cramps and I think it helps me somewhat. .also at times I used it together with my lavender oil in my diffuser to calm my anxiety. I like the smell which has a sooting effect . The oil also last me for a while and I will definitely repurchase when I finished it~ The price is also one of the lowest among the brands and I often buy essential oils from NOW FOODS for its quality and price

813a31d7-8552-4e67-bd02-746b721cdd2a
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Lovely scent. I use it when i feel a little anxious and under the weather. It works wonderfully with geranium, which is a huge benefit for my mood. Great quality and packaging. Would have liked it in a bigger size as I foresee myself using a lot of it. Great essential oil overall.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I am usually a lavender type of enthusiast.... but after clary sage I cant go back to anything else.... it calms and comforts me.... I diffuse it and immediately start to slow down and calm down...its grounding, familiar and comforting... of course scents are a very personal affair... but I urge anyone who is looking for an earthy grounding experience to give it a go💫💫

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

purchased this item for hair growth, mood enhancement, and skincare. it smells as you would imagine it would. hopefully it does what I need it to do, I've never had an issue with NOW, and iherb is a great website, with great customer service, can't beat the prices either.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I really like this product! The quality of the brand is excellent and I never disappoint! Comes in a package, the size of the product is Enough for long, the smell is fresh, gentle and clean. Large pack with a reasonable price, it cleans well, and the most important point is that it is so gentle . It certainly suits me during this period, and I love it!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

exact the essential oils that I ordered, good quality with lovely scent and smell as expected, reasonable size, protective package with good safe-lock cap, very fast and reliable logistics (5 days to get my oils) that I can make my own composition to relax my stress. Very good purchase experience! For sure to re-purchase and refer to friends.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

This is a wonderful lady's oil! So good for hormone balancing. I blend this with a few other oils, in a roller bottle, and roll across my lower abdomin twice a day. It has greatly relieved my torturous symptoms during my cycle. No more debilitating cramps & nausea! 👏🏼👏🏼 I won't run out of this again!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

scent is soothing, helps with anxiety and this product is 100% pure. NOW foods is a trusted brand that I have always used and highly recommend. packagcame well secured in bubble pack and box.

1b0c8d1c-2877-494e-9f34-bed327da04a3

I'm in love with this oil. I use for everything, aromatherapy, on skin and hair. I bought this oil particularly to use on my hair. I did some research and found that clary sage is wonderful for treating dry hair and also acts as a thermal protector. I've used it for a few months and it really makes an incredible difference, guaranteed shine and softness. I highly recommend! If you think my comment helped you click yes!

fa0a99ab-2f06-474f-a17d-d582e04e6955
a65154eb-800c-4a66-9f55-ad5271e49328
32448962-0285-47e2-9aa2-bd772cf74270
349a93a1-242e-40ca-b305-b99dbec1cdcf
Posted on May 20, 2022

Ingredient and composition is great. Benefit and smell is really great as well. Size and packaging is good. Use, scent and quality is good as well. It is really natural and soothing and liked by whole family. Like for like thank you. NOW Foods,Essential Oils, Clary Sage is good like for like 👍