AU

Posted on May 26, 2022
Good product & lovely scent

For stuffy nose, I like adding a few drops to a bowl of hot water and breathe in the steam. My country is hot and humid all year round which makes my scalp oily and itchy with dandruff. Twice a week, I will mix 2 drops of eucalyptus with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply on my scalp, wait 30 mins and rinse. If your hair is thin and the oil is weighing down your hair, you may shampoo and rinse

7fdf1078-ec5b-4f00-a4cf-6d04449f0f61
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Whenever nose allergies in spring, I put this eucalyptus essential oil in my diffuser to relieve my allergies. It's one of the oils that I always have with me because it's effective. The scent is also great for my concentration when I am working. It can be use for multiple purposes.

a71f760e-c6b2-474d-a4c7-c82bcab483b9
c6618eeb-8c6f-482d-b84d-6a1e1b09c77a
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Am a big fan of NOW product. Their essential oil is also of good grade and is very reasonable price. Help me with my stuff nose and sinus. A 30ml can last me a long time. f u find my comment helpful, do smack on the "thump up" button! Tks!

b6c469e2-295e-498b-87b5-da540d309e14
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love that scent! It’s soothing and it helps relieve my tiredness. I use it with my diffuser every night all day long. I really love using it because it calms me and it makes me relax and feel less stress. The product is really a value for money.

c8244a11-7156-4c53-9cd4-bfb0233dd248
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

How I love this oil. It’s my go to in this time of the pandemic as my family use as inhale it when we have any symptoms of cold. Scents great and packaging was great. Composition is on point the essential oil is naturally pressed making it very soothing and beneficial for our health

070323a0-19de-4bbf-b0b7-55aba43dd994
9c35e427-7758-4529-9eb6-10cb9de7a7af
7179992a-caac-47d6-975e-0f88613fc180
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. I love the Eucalyptus scent . Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

881fbb5d-4e04-48aa-89a7-b802b44b087f
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Great multipurpose essential oil! Very concentrated so all you need is a few drops. 30 ml bottle lasts very long time. I use it as a house aromatherapy. Don’t apply on face or body, it’s way too strong for that. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍🏻 button. Thank you!

b6858c5e-a744-4acb-8287-1d8fec7fa94e
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This is unbelievably a great deal, size and quality. I also like Basil oil which also comes in a big 30ml bottle. Basil is a morning bedroom refresher with a bit of grapefruit oil. Eucalyptus is great at night when my nose/throat feels I might be coming down to cold. As always, iHerb packaging is great. I have ordered essential oil bottles from other online stores and two other companies had leakage issues. Never with iHerb as well as bottled cosmetics. Ships out fast too.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Perfect for stuffy noses and migraine relief. I mix it with Lavender and Peppermint to apply on my cooling mask, on my temples and behind my ears, and I add a few drops to epsom salt for extra muscle tension relief. Lasts for a long time and the smell is really intense. Recommend!