AU

Posted on Feb 10, 2022
NOW Essential Oils 100% Pure Lavender

Love the scent of lavender. Use quite a bit especially with my masks these days - dot at the mask bottom to ease breathing and it is soothing too. First time trying this brand and the scent is great. Have been using 100% pure essential oils for years. Took a sniff and it smells like what I am presently using. The size is bigger than I usually buy and worth the price I paid :)

8f00a1e2-990f-4d20-82e2-e088c51703c2
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. I love the Lavender scent . Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

63ebd33b-bfd0-4d59-87e1-6946d68e13a9
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Just add 3 drops or more of the Lavender on a piece on a facial tissue and let the potent fragrance calm you down when you are in the air-condition bedroom. I have also ordered & tried the other Essential Oils and my verdict.... Lavender is much more potent than the Orange & Lemon version.

8d37901b-5a71-4ad2-9c60-5db8f8c09875
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I was waiting for so long to buy lavender oils as I was suffering from social anxiety for too long. The scent reminded me of spa places. I combine it with other oils to balance my chakras and I already noticed a difference every time I use it. The only problem is the size is too small.

fd87eece-0b34-4c7a-9dc3-ff0d87b9fca7
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I have used essential oils from different vendors. I find the oils from NOW to be very well priced and do a great job. I used this nightly for a good night sleep and have bought some of their other products as well. Works well with my aromatherapy machine and doesn't leave nasty coating. Easy to wipe clean and keep my device in good shape. Smells great!

7c963567-2d16-485c-b63d-0923132d7f15
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The scent is wonderful, you use it however you want. The quality is unparalleled, the size is ideal (30 or 60mls) when compared to other brands. The composition (natural) is the purest on the market, reminiscent of fresh lavender. It makes us feel as if we are walking on clouds due to the lightness that now foods lavender gives us. The benefit is felt immediately, it brings relaxation and peace. The purity of this oil is impressive, it's like walking in a field of lavender. If you liked the review, please leave a 👍.

46f29e8d-300d-4c50-80d9-151abd5e7cc4
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I loooooved this essential oil I use it with a little on the incense in this way this size will be enough for long time The scent make you feel comfortable Perfect natural quality can’t feel allergies. perfect package it comes as in the picture and doesn’t broken Like ♥️ if it helps

c928edf3-d731-49a0-8923-762aaca91a9f