AU

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I fell in love with the smell of neroli when I tried out some bath bombs (also sold on iHerb) but felt like the value of the bath bombs weren't worth a repurchase. However, I loved the scent so much so I figured I should just buy a bottle of of neroli essential oil and was so excited when this finally came back in stock. I'm not an essential oil expert but I've purchased many other essential oils from the NOW brand and have yet to be disappointed.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Ingredient and composition is great. Benefit and smell is really great as well. Size and packaging is good. Use, scent and quality is good as well. It is really natural and soothing and liked by whole family. Like for like thank you. NOW Foods,Essential Oils, Neroli is good, like for like 👍

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Good price and decent amount for neroli oil. It's mixed with jojoba so you can directly put it on your skin and hair. Everyone will ask you what you're wearing!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The scent is amazing, powerful and one of my favorites. The amount is great for the price. I use it in creating my homemade deodorants and occasionally i put a drop of two to my laundry. Great quality and i recommend it highly.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Love this scent! A good value for the size of bottle, even though it is diluted with jojoba oil. This essential oil is great for personal fragrance.

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

The only other Neroli oil I have tried is by Aura Cacia, this one by NOW is incredible. Exactly the scent I am seeking, It is a great addition to any floral blend for those who blend essential oils like myself. Subtle, romantic and seductive. It's also an understated aphrodisiac. ;)

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I just love this essential oil blend. It is only 7.5% but that means you can just apply it as perfume as it is, which is what I usually do. This is very convenient, especially as I no longer use ordinary perfumes any more, and great when you don't want to mix your own essential oil blend.

Posted on Aug 20, 2020

I am very happy with my Neroli Oil I recieve yesterday nicely packaged and arrived before time of date , I am very happy with iherb I definitely will be buying more products and buying to have stock in the future, keep up the good work, this is what makes people happy and thankyou so much kind regards

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great scent and blends well with carrier oils like hemp or sweet almond oil. I found the quality very good.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I dient realise this was diluted with jojoba oil. still, the smell is strong and the quality feels really good.