AU

4.6
Based on 1,812 Ratings
1,338
Posted on May 26, 2022

I love this and I think it’s important for everyone to have it. I get infected and my tonsils and when I drink this with water I feel it soothes my throat It has a burning sensation but I actually like it because it feels like killing the bacteria The scent and quality is Pleasant

c150e78f-2bca-4ed5-9cff-c1183e8bae94
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

The quality is excellent. It is an oil blend with 75% olive oil, so not pure oregano oil. Excellent for armoteraphy and internal use with CAUTION! All essential oil is toxic in large quantity. Do not take more than 8 drops (2 drops of pure essential oil) daily for more than 3 days. Space your usage. Need to be diluted in a carrier oil.

f3937d00-c0e5-4aeb-87dd-01c41d7e314a
3f340026-d2aa-4107-a3cb-afd538dc15b5
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
8,486

This is the only thing that worked for my nail fungus. Tried a few off-the-shelf advertised and even prescription drops/creams/drugs, but those did not work at all. Using natural essential oils was the way to go for me and this Oregano Oil worked much more effectively than Tea Tree Oil. Took a while for the crumbly white spots to completely disappear but I trust the strength of this Oregano Oil even though it's a 25% blend. Used daily after shower for many weeks consistently (one drop per toe at the tip) and finally my nails are back to a healthy condition again, no longer brittle and discolored. Still continuing to use now for maintenance and prevention, particularly after I had manicure/pedicure from salons. I even put a couple drops inside my shoes and also to my own nailclippers at home to disinfect after every use (with additional cleaning using anti-bacterial soap).

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I can't recommend this product enough ! I used to have really bad throat infections twice a year and an array of smaller ones around the year. Any time that I had some symptoms I was in fear of getting really sick. But since I started taking oregano oil I hadn't had any bad throat infection and I manage to stop from getting worse any symptom of cold or flu. I also mix it with coconut oil for oil pulling (mouth gargling in the mornings), I mix it with a base oil or body cream for disinfectant, among other applications. I have been using it for nearly 10 years now and I have recommended this oil to loads of people !

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I use this to gargle whenever I sense uneasiness in my throat before bedtime or as and when needed! It’s effective to drive away irritations or even oncoming sore throat! It’s blended so I just add a bit of warm water to 2 drops of oregano. That does the job!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Oil of Oregano is an essential for your travel bag and home first aid kit. It stops cold and flu symptoms or lessens them asap. It tastes harsh but it is so worth it. Magical! This is a good product ast a great price. A small product that is most worthwhile packing!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I am using this product for seborrhea issues on my scalp,it is the only product that helps me,all the shampoos worsened the problem...i even advice it to my dermatologist. every 2 or 3 days i put it on my scalp,it feels like burning at first , i keep it on my heat 2 hours then wash with very mild shampoo......i hope this will help those suffering from extreme dandruff.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

The natural scent is great! The packaging is excellent and the quality is very natural. Excellent use in a diffuser. The size of the bottle goes a long way. Multiple benefits when used in a diffuser. This is a great essential oil very soothing. I feel relaxed when the scent is dispersed from the diffuser.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I take it at least once a day. On inflamed gums it is perfect. It can help reduce oral germs or acute inflammation. It also helps with a sore throat. Helps against intestinal parasites. Obviously, probiotics should also be taken to help the intestinal microbiota. The flavor is strong. I am used to with a couple of drops but you can easily disappoint with water (distilled is always better)