AU

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

HANNATHECREW
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I really love NOW foods essential oils as I think it’s the best value for the quality and quantity you get. The scents are very intense and natural. I mostly use it for aromatherapy with my diffuser. This particular oil is good for romantic evenings (if u know what I mean ). Also love it when it’s mixed with peppermint or lavender

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Nice scent of Patchouli and can only get better with age. Perfect for blending and mixing with other carrier oils for the diffuser or as a topical oil when mixed with carrier oil of your choice. Clears the air and can even be used as a moth repellent. Just a few drops will leave a lingering scent. Wish there were a bigger bottle!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Now Foods Patchouli Essential Oil has numerous benefits. I know they are lab tested and real! Nothing compares to NOW products. You can be confident that any of the NOW products are top shelf and worth every penny. I apply topically, inhaling which is very beneficial for body and soul, try it, you will not be disappointed.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

How much do I love this patchouli from Now? It is a holy grail product in my home. It is a true patchouli and as an aromatherapist I feel the potency when I use it. I absolutely love to use this as a base for certain perfumes and I use it in my oil burners to scent my home year round. Now is a fabulous company and I trust them with my supplement and essential oil needs, This patchouli is as natural, soothing and potent as they come. I've been looking for a high quality patchouli that is a decent size and good value and I found it. The packaging is always top notch and the oils composition is always perfect. I will be buying this for life.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Patchouli is most often associated with the woody fragrance family because of its robust, earthy character, but it's used to create stunning oriental, fougère, and chypre fragrances as well. As a standalone note, most would agree that patchouli mainly smells earthy and musky. What essential oils repel mosquitoes? Essential oils that may repel mosquitos include lavender, rose geranium, citronella, patchouli, thyme, clove, peppermint, cedar, neem, and garlic. While it's part of the mint family, patchouli doesn't smell fresh and cool the way typical mint varieties in the grocery store do. Instead, it smells sweet, spicy and musky. This versatile scent is why patchouli can be found in so many different products, including candles, perfumes, cosmetics, detergents and more.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

When I smelled patchouli I didn't like it. but when I used it in aroma diffuser, couldn't stop enjoying it. beyond my expectations. and patchouli is used for attracting money $$$

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Being an old Hippie, i am of the patchouli generation, and enjoy this fragrance for many decades already, and the affordability of this brand. Thank You!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

A little goes a long way with this musky scent. NOW is always value for money. At night, I diffuse as a base note when I don't want a room filled with only floral scents.