AU

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
genuine and fresh pine oil

I really love the scent of this oil, and I reordered it because I don't wanna run out of it, especially when it's so affordable. I have bought pine essential oil in the past that smelled suspiciously like that classic toilet disinfectant in the green bottle. I love that smell too, but pine scent and natural pine essential oil are two very different things. This does smell like forest to me, and my Mum said the same thing when she smelled it, without knowing that it was Pine oil. It doesn't smell at all like it's oxidized, and I keep it in the fridge, so that it stays fresher for longer. I use it in a diffuser. So far, I have found that it works best either on its own or with Cedarwood oil. I wasn't very keen on the combo with Lavender or Cinnamon Bark Oil, but that's a matter of preference. I am pretty sure it will be amazing with Cypress, though.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

After trying it one time- I can't stop using It! The scent is great, Hight quality, the ingredients are pure, I use the oil for smelling and steaming inside the room and use it on my skin. The price is very good, the ingredients are great. I am pretty sure I will order again.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Oh the incredible, amazing, *concentrated* pine forest smell this oil carries! I immediately felt it when opening my order package, and it did not spill over or anything... it really is that strong. This is a very versatile oil, and while I use it mostly for added aromatic comfort during the extended time I'm now spending in-doors, there are health benefits, and potential other uses as well. Very worth looking up. Iherbs gives probably the best quality with the very economic delivery price to where I'm at, and their quality is comparable to the specialized essential oil retailers. Love love love this.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I like this one, it's like a Christmas tree in a bottle. Has that coniferous scent, but very uplifting and clean/crisp. I used in an essential blend that I mixed into bath salts. Smell is on the "lighter" side, as I find with most of Now essential oils, but for the price point and quantity, they are worth it!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I love the smell of this oil. I use it at night, placing some on my mustache so I breathe it in overnight. I also use it for annointing purposes, as it comes from a tree, similar to the bitter waters made sweet at Marah. Thank you iHerb for your quick delivery!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I love Now Foods Pine Needle essential oil in the winter. Put it in a diffuser or sprinkle/rub a little on the needles of your holiday tree for a fresh Alpine scent that carries. I also put a few drops in the Winter Beard Oil I make for a festive scent.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Reminds me the smell of hiking in the I use it with cedarwood, Patchouli , Sandalwood and geranium. It's exactly the scent of soil and woods. Price worth it .

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I tried it with my diffuser and LOVE the fragrance - exactly what I was looking for. It is refreshing and the size is big. Very happy with the purchase!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I didn't really love the smell by itself until I tried 1 reviewer's suggestion to blend pine needle, cedarwood, cypress, and lavender, to feel like being in the forest with an uplifting smell.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This EO is great to add to other "earthy" scents that men seems to enjoy, as well as women! NOW brand is my go-to, great pricing and quality!