AU

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Great essential oil

This sage oil is perfect for using around your home and office. I add 3 drops with water into a diffuser and it definitely uplifts my mood and calms me down when I get stressed from work. I work from home so having this in a diffuser in my home office is great.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I love it. I smells just like what it is SAGE! Also discovered that it has anti-inflammatory properties. So I use it with carrier oil as a joint relief along with peppermint oil. A little goes a long way. This is my third time buying it.The scent is earthy and strong just like the sage bunches. Great quality for the price.

It helps to ease the muscular and joint pain, and calm skin conditions. For massage you can dilute around five to six drops of sage essential oil into an ounce of carrier oil.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I bought it for my wife suffers from neuropathic pain. I am a scientist and saw in a neuroscience conference that it can help for neuropathic pain. And indeed she said it reduces her pain significantly!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Very good quality. Used it over an extended period for addressing some skin issues (diluted). Recommend combining it with rose (oil or good quality absolute), camphor, lemon and jojoba carrier oil, excellent for anxiety relief.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love this one with camphor and lemon eucalyptus. Very woody and wild scent. Too strong on its own perhaps... but considering the price and that i will mix it with others, the value for money on this one is well worth it.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Very cleansing, refreshing scent. NOW has great quality essential oils at a fair price. I use this blended with eucalyptus for cleaning the air of a room. Beautiful!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

there are hundreds of EO brands out in the market but I am not sure about the quality. I will only purchase from iHerb because I will not have to worry about anything

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Love my sage I fell in love with this powerful oil that protects my aura and I use as a blend with lavender for an awesome perfume and to oil Mt scalp blended with walnut oil

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Great product, very relaxing scent, this essential oil 1oz size package is very practical. You just add two drops of it to your essential oil diffuser and thats it all your place feel great. I like to use it specially by night, makes me feel relax :-)