AU

Memepodesta
Posted on Nov 27, 2021
Anise kick!!!

I'm on a star anise kick at the moment and have been using it for everything from Chai to Chicken soup. This oil is perfect for adding to anything. Although it says for external use only I have read of others using it in food and it is an herb that is used to cooking so I went for it.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

i happen to be a big fan of now foods products. i havent yet had the pleasure of using the star anise. i bought it after reading that it is good for stmach aches. you mix it with a carrier oil and rub it in circles on the stomach. Thank G-D i havent yet had a stomach ache but either way the quality of Now foods oils is always good.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I was so glad to find that star anise was available in this oil, and that at a very good price. I've been adding it to my daily mix for anti-viral support. For those who have researched the present cause for interest in pine needles, fennel and star anise, you may be very interested to use this product.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Just three drops of this into a tea pit of hot water and you have yourself a most excellent tasting and nutritious tea. It's remarkable that three drops produces such a strong licorice-like smell and taste. This is potent stuff which also goes a very long way. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is an excellent star anise oil for cooking and baking, it is a must in italian cuisine. The scent and aroma are very strong, exactly what I wanted from this oil. I also use it for aromatherapy. Very happy with this purchase and I will purchase again soon. Thanks iherb!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

The quality of the essential oil is the best! The natural, and soothing aroma of the essential oil is what you would expect. The benefits are endless. The size of the bottle is very convenient. The packaging was great, and no product lost. I feel invigorated when I smell the essential oil.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Great nice licorice scent when burnt with a musky and smoky accent. May be used in the diffuser or even on the skin with a carrier oil of your choice. Quality is unsurpassed. Big 30ml bottle should last for some time as a little goes a long way. Do try and mix different blends to suit your needs.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love this scent and the quality is great. We use it in a mix of essential oils for various uses, along with pain relief. The benefit of using it in a mix is to improve the smell. It is very natural and soothing. It feels good on your skin when mixed with a good carrier oil.