AU

drShishonin
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have recently started taking Now Foods, Eve. I could tell a difference in my energy level after taking it for only a week. There was one day I forgot to take them and I was so tired by that evening. Good vitamins for women. while I just started taking them, I don't feel strong changes. When I take them, they help me have energy to get through the day.

These are great as long as you know that you're getting one month's supply. Serving size is four capsules. (I rarely take four). Good quality, bioavailable sources of B12 and magnesium. No iron. And if you're looking for a truly vegan multi, this is a nice option. A lot of people think they're getting vegan but don't notice the Vitamin A is retinal palmitate, or the D3 is from cholecalciferol--those are animal sources. The antioxidants and "super fruits" added are negligible.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I like this formula without iron for women who need to avoid it, so can be used for older age groups, and women in special treatments. who need to guard against other deficiency. NOW is usually well-formulated, complete and reasonably priced. It can be taken at lower 1-2 a day dose with food for maintenance.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I have been taking this multivitamins for many years. The composition is good for woman. It helps to boost my energy though I only take 2 a day. For days when I have run out, I felt the difference in energy level and feel sluggish the whole day. Will recommend and hope stock will replenish soon.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I did some research on the best quality vitamins to get and these were high on the list. I needed a good vitamin with all my the nutrients etc. They have so many things like vitamin C, vitamin D, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin B-12 /as methylcobalamin/, biotin, zinc, etc so I don't have to take a lot of other supplements. These multivitamins are great! They make me feel good throughout the day. I have more energy, and my hair and finger nails are growing more than ever before. I wake up so much easier in the mornings now since I've been taking these. I am very impressed and will continue to buy this multivitamin. The pills are big but easy to swallow. They do have a 'vitamin/grassy like' taste but it is not that bad.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I really like this multivitamin. I have been taking it for several years now and it has really helped to strengthen my immune system. I really like the "no iron" option as I'm in my 60's and don't need additional iron in my diet.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

My second bottle, Only have to take three a day and they are packed with minerals, vitamins and natural vitamin A, which is important to me.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Excellent vitamins, my wife likes it. She says she feels better, has more energy, and has improved overall health.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I like the eve vitamins and I trust the Now brand. I would call the capsules medium sized. Not super small. It’s a shame you have to take four to get the full dose.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I waited six to write this review. First love the fact these are vegan. After taking multiple bottles I felt no different. Will probably try another brand. Everyone is different, these might be amazing for another person, unfortunately not me