AU

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

NOW Foods,Fo-Ti, He Shou Wu, 560 mg, 100 Veg Capsules is the only fo-ti I have ordered and I wouldn't order a different brand. I started taking a few adaptogens and Fo-ti is one of them. I love the anti aging properties and the pureness of the ingredients. Since taking I do feel a boost in immunity and have not got sick for a very long time. Definitely worth a try for anyone looking for overall health herbal supplements.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Fo-Ti is part of my herbal longevity program in my post menopausal years. It keeps my hair thick, supports adrenal energy and strengthens body tissues, like muscles, tendons and bones. It works well with gotu kola that supports nerves and blood vessels. Now products are reasonably priced with great herb strength and are high quality.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Still unsure if this product works. I've tried it for about a month now and still haven't noticed any remarkable improvement. So far, I haven't noticed any negative side effects. These products take a while to show some benefits so I'll give it a 'red hot go' before updating my review. It comes nicely packaged in easy-to-swallow capsules.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I read that taking this supplement can help with hair growth and health related to age. I’ve been taking this along with a hair/skin/nail supplement, and I’m not sure if it helps anything yet. It seems fresh and good quality because it has a plant-like smell that is distinct. I like that it’s an easy size to take, but would prefer a single capsule for a full daily dose instead of two.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Use it 1 month only with vitamin supplement. I think you need 3 and more months to tell about efficiency. There is small side effect as diarrhea may happen, so you should be cautious. So far my experience is fine.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Reynoutria multiflora is listed in the Chinese Pharmacopoeia and is one of the most popular perennial traditional Chinese medicines. Caution must be taken, however, as overconsumption can lead to toxicity-induced hepatitis. If my review was helpful or interesting please click thumbs up 👍🏻

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I hope they work, not sure about the grey hair the appearance of which I'm struggling to delay, but at least my hair is dense and looks great. It's also worth mentioning that the pills do not cause any allergy.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have been using this product for quite a while. It is hard to find in my area but iHerb always has it in stock.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits