AU

Posted on Dec 20, 2021
Calming, good for taking the edge off of your anxiety

Good quality capsules, holy basil is highly beneficial for those who need a little bit of help to reduce anxiety. The capsules are on the medium to larger size, but don't have a significant taste--maybe a slightly herbal flavor like other types of basil--and are fairly easy to swallow. I definitely see an improvement in my mood when I take holy basil extract.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I love this. I'm not sure how, but after consuming one of this, the nervous buzz clears in my head and I feel a lot more energised but in a calm sense. The only thing I wish is that it lasts longer in my climate (tropical). It goes bad before I can even finish the bottle even with refrigeration, and I think this could be due to the humidity.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I take this twice a day for my depression. Works better than prescription medication. Once a day was not enough, but twice a day made life easier for me and those around me and my moodiness. Now is a reliable brand name for quality products. I am 75 years old and depression sometimes occurs with age.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I use Holy Basil as a calming herb when I feel overly stressed or anxious. I have found consistent results with just taking this as needed. I can take this product any time of day without it inhibiting sleep. I have tried a few different brands, but as long as I stick with the 500 mg size, I get the same results. This is definitely worth trying if you prefer to avoid prescription drugs as I do.

I looked up natural ways to help with social anxieties and this was one of the herbs. Ive been taking it for sometime now and im a new person

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I use this product as an adjunt to my anti cancer therapy and find it excellent. I have been using it for a year and highly recommend it.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is a quality product. I could feel this product working from the very first dose. I felt calmer and less anxious. It is a powerful adaptogen. I am on my second bottle and will continue to take this.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Great brand and cost effective. Holy Basil has so many properties to improve health--a great adaptogen supplement. I have bought this more than once and always happy with it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

High quality product. . Very quick acting anxiolytic effect and feels kind of nice like taking a valium, it does make me very sleepy though, so i take it before bed, recommend for people with problems getting to sleep. Full of benefit :)

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

This has helped my sleep a ton. It seems to act as a mild diuretic though. It has also helped my energy levels. The size of capsules are a little big but no too big .